UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor is that the Uncharted Trilogy Remastered for the PS4 gonna be announced at E3

I had a PS3 last gen as a second console, just for TLOU and Uncharted,

If they do that, i will run out and buy a PS4 straight away:rotfl

If this is true, I hope it comes out soon and definitely has to before U4. I re-played played Uncharted 2 recently and was surprised at how good the graphics are even today. A remaster similar to The Last of Us would be mind blowing.

I also hope they would include Golden Abyss in such a collection, that was an underrated title.

If this is true, I hope it comes out soon and definitely has to before U4. I re-played played Uncharted 2 recently and was surprised at how good the graphics are even today. A remaster similar to The Last of Us would be mind blowing.

I also hope they would include Golden Abyss in such a collection, that was an underrated title.

It probably wouldn't, as it wasn't a Naughty Dog title, and wasn't directly related to the 'trilogy' (which all link) ... The art book sadly omits the title also...

Saves me the trouble of buying the PS3 versions to catch up. I only completed the first one, and sold it.

The second one is the best, and in my top 3 PS3 games. The third one is good but I found it to be slightly disappointing compared to the first 2.

I've heard it to death that UC2 is excellent, I need to see what the fuss is about.

ND is without the doubt, the most cutting edge dev when it comes with graphics. UC4 looks incomprehensibly good.

I've heard it to death that UC2 is excellent, I need to see what the fuss is about.

ND is without the doubt, the most cutting edge dev when it comes with graphics. UC4 looks incomprehensibly good.

It's like The Last of Us, only a comedy. It's the same team after all and they have the same vibe despite the different tone. You'll probably enjoy it.

Uncharted 2 is the only reason I bought a PS3.

I don't know if it will be the same. I'd say this is a timed piece. It was amazing because overall game and all was amazing for the time. We've gotten a **** ton of games since then. But if you can overlook that; you'll really enjoy it.

Back