UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool but seems like they're going the UC3 route, I preferred UC2, it was a lot more simple and balanced compared to 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk if this is the right thread but just to give you guys a heads up, NECA is making a Nathan Drake figure in their Ultimate format, the same style GOW 3 Kratos is going to be released. It's due out in Spring to coincide with the game.

Re: New UNCHARTED - PS4

OMG this scene is almost taken right off the show Castle. ND really can't hide their Nathan Fillion homages.. :rotfl

Last edited:
Re: New UNCHARTED - PS4

I tried some multiplayer and it was GREAT! The controls are silky smooth and matchmaking feels well balanced.

And I just got The Nathan Drake Collection to get pumped, wow. Naughty Dog...doesn't even delay that often

I don't mind either, the Drake Collection is taking a lot of time. :lol

Same here. Played Uncharted 1 on PS4 and was gonna play Uncharted 2, but decided to re-play Uncharted 1 to get all the trophies.........love UC1 and finally on PS4!!!! Great, fun game. Perfect for when I come home, kick my fett up and turn my brain off just a little. No insult to UC1 at all with that last part.

Same here. Played Uncharted 1 on PS4 and was gonna play Uncharted 2, but decided to re-play Uncharted 1 to get all the trophies.........love UC1 and finally on PS4!!!! Great, fun game. Perfect for when I come home, kick my fett up and turn my brain off just a little. No insult to UC1 at all with that last part.

It's gonna take a lot of my time too, I can tell :lol

:exactly:

I got the Platinum for U1 and it was SUPER fun! Slowly working on U2 and later U3. I never felt bored even during the more frustrating bit, it's good dumb, fun that doesn't take itself too seriously or tries to be pretentious.

I can't wait to see how the U3 desert and ship levels will look on PS4. :drool

You can't feel bored if you're feeling frustrated Ryan :lol there's only really a few sequences that I may dread honestly.

Because the world has finally acknowledged the greatness of Naughty Dog! All bow before the dog. :lecture None defy the might. Except for Nintendo fanboys who don't know ****....

Also most of us have other games to play that may last to that point :lol

Neca figure

45Ntzw5.jpg

Back