UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH ****. That single action scene was better than anything I've ever witnessed from Uncharted 2. OMG.

I need this in my life. I remember back when I first played UC1. It was just as UC2 rolled out. I just bought my ps3 and was looking for a new game and the store manager asked me what type of games I liked. I told him things like Tomb Raider and Ratchet and Clank. He directed me to UC1 and dear Jesus, I was hooked. Went and bought UC2 right away (my favorite) and you understand how the story goes. For me, UC4 will be perfect however it comes out as long as I get Elena and Chloe. I'm not worried. I'm sure they will be there.

The wait for this is gonna be soooooooooooo long. I want it now!

Wow!!! this looks incredible. I went and PO'd the game from Amazon immediately after watching. I was always going to get the game regardless, but I just felt so much better hitting the buy button after seeing that.

And they brought back Elena. lolz Why do I get a Harry Flynn vibe from Sam?

Damn that gameplay, that was amazing. Wonder if we have additional paths in those vehicle sections, it looked like it...pretty pleased with that
And they brought back Elena. lolz Why do I get a Harry Flynn vibe from Sam?
He came out of nowhere, seems like Flynn, has a past with Drake. I think Sully is also suspicious of him and Flynn and Sully didn't get along. I don't see anything with Sam going right, we can totally say that much :lol

Well treachery or suspicion of it, has been part of every game. In the original game we didn't trust Sully. Flynn and Chloe... Cutter.. Either we the gamer are supposed to be suspicious of Sam, and he turns out all right, or he will stab Nate in the back...

I get the feeling he will betray Nate and work with Wraith/want the treasure for himself and then ends up regretting it and sacrifices himself. Naughty Dog said this will be the most personal/emotional adventure Nate has been on, so this seems like a possibility.

Eh I find that Sam and Nate get in a situation where it's either one of them survive. Sam knows Nate has a Wife and life and Sam doesn't. Tbh it would make it a bit heroic ending rather than Flynn's "Message from Lazarevic with a Grenade".

Release date is March 18, 2016

Two collectors editions as well
20941346872_be5d44fcbe_b.jpg

20773813878_62d7497b83_b.jpg

Uncharted 4 Release Date Revealed - IGN

Oh yeah, I'm pre-ordering that. Doubt the statue will look that good in the final run, but the steelbook is nice enough and it all looks solid.

Back