UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UC4_2_LibertaliaCollectorLE.jpg

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Libertalia Collector's Edition for PlayStation 4 | GameStop

Get it while it hot!

I haven't ever seen a game system them that looked cool unless it was all just one color like the MGS4 bundle.

I haven't ever seen a game system them that looked cool unless it was all just one color like the MGS4 bundle.

I have that, and it's awesome. I agree that I think ALL PS4 special colored editions suck, simply because the console doesn't look like it lends itself to colors ad graphics. The MGSV one looks like a Chinese New Year orange crate. :lol

I mean the damn series is about treasure hunting. How much trouble could it have been to make the PS4 look like some treasure or relic Nathan could have found on his adventures.

I actually quite like it. Japanese themed PS3s (I can't recall any outside of Japan and Asia) and EU/US themed PS4s have generally used similar designs in the past. Shadow, silouette, what ever you want to think of it as. If you get two picturish they look like the stickers you can get for Xbox 360s.

Maybe they could have gone for that brown, treasure look that they used with Uncharted 2 and 3 marketing. Francis Drake's ring is out because he lost that, but the motto is still there. I think it suits the PS4, I'm just not convinced about the colour. It would be nice to have some patterns or something on the controller. I liked the Japanese PS3 controller (which I have one of), but many people didn't because it looked too busy.

I always said if an Uncharted console was released, I'd get one... I need to add to my collection. (copies of Uncharted Collection - PS4 not included in photo)

DSC_0021.jpg

Back