Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the fence until I saw more...... well I've seen more and this is BOUGHT!! :yess:

He looks great, love the action pose and he's going to look so cool next to Lara PF (which I still need to get :/ )

PS: I just grabbed Lara Reg couldn't wait anymore.

Last edited:
This looks awesome! Definitely a day one preorder for me. Big fan of the UC series.

It looks like it's going to be a quality piece. I'm curious how light he will be. It will be okay with me as long as the base isn't super light. I wish I could display him with his collector items I got with UC3 Collector's edition. However, as cool as that would be, he is going to look amazing next to the latest AH Lara PF we own. I am so incredibly excited for this one. I never thought ssc would do it. I love them for this!

:wave Hi BG. Happy New Year! I hope all is well with you.

That's my plan as well. :hi5: I think the two pieces will look great together. Almost like a matched set.

Looks awesome... I hope the 1/6 figures look kind of similar to this HS and clothes. :)

I've been waiting for this since the first UC which is 1 of the reasons why I purchased the PS3. I like the action pose. Not to be greedy but how about a statue of Sully?

i wonder what the ex will be. god i hope not a lame print. a different outfit would be awesome.

I hated the supernatural elements of the series in 1 and 2 but UC3 made me a fan.

Last edited:
You know, I HATE prints...but I love UC so much that if they said art print, I wouldn't be so unhappy.

Wishful (hopeful) thinking... there was a comment posted by a Sony rep on therpf a few months back that seemed to indicate that SOMETHING was in the works. He could have meant this, he could have meant a 1:6th figure.
Who knows?
Either way, they'd be fools to NOT look into doing 1:6th figures although, this is one franchise that I'd rather see done by HotToys

You know, I HATE prints...but I love UC so much that if they said art print, I wouldn't be so unhappy.

if the ex was a different set of cloths like he wore in among thieves i would cry. who knows it could happen. looks like the new Conan dio has an ex of a white ape as apposed to black. :pray:

if the ex was a different set of cloths like he wore in among thieves i would cry. who knows it could happen. looks like the new Conan dio has an ex of a white ape as apposed to black. :pray:

It's the other way around actually. The black ape is the ex. :)

And a paint colour variation is a lot cheaper and easier to do than a different set of tailored fabric clothes, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high there.

It's the other way around actually. The black ape is the ex. :)

And a paint colour variation is a lot cheaper and easier to do than a different set of tailored fabric clothes, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high there.

i can hope though can't i?

True but I'd imagine that scaled bluejeans and a different colored shirt (with an undershirt) wouldn't be TOO difficult.

True but I'd imagine that scaled bluejeans and a different colored shirt (with an undershirt) wouldn't be TOO difficult.

Looking at your sig, what if it was a switch-out forearm with an RPG or a machine gun? Hell, a guy could hope for a switch-out portrait with some Nate Drake teeth gritting action.:lol :pray: A truly optimistic man could pray for a combination of the two.

Looks to be an amazing piece! I'm really keen for this one but I'm not pulling the trigger until in hand pics. Love the pose though (for a change :lol)

Back