Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PF
Master Chief
Shepard for Mass Effect
Nate
Lara
Agent 47

1/5th
Kratos
Issac
Duke Nukem
Lara
A few Diablo statues
and the Witch King from WOW

Probs missing a few but thats all off the top of my head

You're missing Darth Malgus PF but I think that's about it.

Also technically the Snow Troll statue is based on a video game.

The only other grail from a video game that I need now is an official John Marston. Could you imagine if he came with a horse like th ring wraith PF!?!:eek:

I think this Nathan Drake PF goes much better with Lara Croft PF (the latest PF) than Master Chief PF or Commander Shepard PF. Nathan and Lara feel like they are more in the same theme.

He'd go well with Kratos. SSC should've made a Ratchet & Clank PF for the 10th anniversary last year; a nice, little Playstation grouping.

I think this Nathan Drake PF goes much better with Lara Croft PF (the latest PF) than Master Chief PF or Commander Shepard PF. Nathan and Lara feel like they are more in the same theme.

Mos Def. Lara inspired Nathan who inspired Lara anew.

The circle is now complete.

What do you guys think about which video game characters sideshow should be making into PF that have the same genre as Nathan Drake and Lara Croft?

Assassin's Creed would be badass; particularly with the mixed media. Also, Nova, how could you leave out Marston?:huh:eek:

Nova, how could you leave out Marston?:huh:eek:

You're abosolutley right

William-Shatner-Slapping-Himself.gif

Him on a Horse would be awesome, but fricken huge. I dunno, i'd say a pose like this

Rdr_john_marston06.jpg

With switch out sawn off shotgun and romvable hat.

I was thinking before, wouldn't it be great if say two times a year Sideshow had a vote on their site for a pose or costume for an upcoming piece, sort of an multiple choice from ones the'yd have conceptualised during the pre-production phase

Back