Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, it doesn't hurt to hope. I wasn't trying to rain on anyone's parade with my little reality shower there. Hell, I'll even hope that you guys actually get you wish. All I was saying is that I guess I'm just not quite as optimistic about such things actually happening, that's all. Especially as the last (and only) time I can recall a pf having completely different clothes for an exclusive release was the Connery Bond way back when... :lol

i havnt bought a statue in ages, don't even own any anymore. but this is looking awesome. if SS can deliver a decent paint job (probably wishful thinking) then i'll buy this in a heartbeat.

i can hope though can't i?

This is highly unlikely to happen. Swap out clothes you will not see. It will be a weapon or art. Or something, but clothes are much too difficult to futz with on a PF. Do you own any PF's? If so, you'll completely understand. Heck, sometimes they are impossible to get off of 1/6 figures and you can remove their body parts. :lol

*raises hand* :wink1:

53772E8B-7BEF-4267-952D-4E98D6EFEF22-3859-0000033470EFB98D.jpg

If they plan to leave Nate as a one off PF, but they do everyone in 1/6, I will get the 1/6 even though I've been shying away from that scale. It's not really my thing. For UC I would buy anything.

How many PFs that are based on video games has sideshow made so far? What I know there are Lara Croft PF and this Nathan Drake PF. Are there more? Please post a list of video games PFs from sideshow here. :)

Back