Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're so close!!! I'm very excited. I am also glad I paid my game off a while ago when I had money. Cause if I hadn't, I wouldn't be affording this.

Good luck, if your team wins, you get a Collector edition mailed to you!

Nope, didn't win, my team sucked. :lol

But seeing Uncharted 3 in 3D on a theater screen was awesome. They played about an hour's worth of gameplay footage. TOTALLY worth the price of what it cost to be there !!!

Cause this game is exclusive to PS3, the sales on this one will be way under those two....too bad, as ND deserves to sell at least 5 million copies of this series.

WOW

IGN - 10/10

https://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1210241p1.html?utm_campaign=twposts&utm_source=twitter

IGN defines a 10.0 -- a masterpiece -- as "the pinnacle of gaming, a masterpiece may not be flawless, but it is so exceptional that it is hard to imagine a game being better." That's Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. From start to finish, single player to multiplayer, this game sings. The characters, the graphics, the sound, the story – they’re all top notch. If you’re willing to skip Uncharted 3, be prepared to miss one of gaming’s finest moments.

It is at moments like these where I regret having an Xbox 360... I love my 360 and my games, but Playstation users have a real gem here :(

Getting my copy this week thanks to Amc event. Gametrailers.com review = 9.5

They indicated short campaign with weak enemy AI but marveled at rest of game

Back