Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's the problem. everybody is taking pics a foot from the statue

That and people are using flash. I'm telling ya from experience flash kills so much. That's why I take pictures outside now and have learned to be better at say comic-con without using the flash. The shots I've seen that are more natural light the statue looks pretty cool.

You guys really need to see it in person. I bet you would not be saying it looks cool. The paint lacks detail, the sculpt is good. To make it a keeper it needs to be repainted. It is what it is a total failure in the paint department.

You guys really need to see it in person. I bet you would not be saying it looks cool. The paint lacks detail, the sculpt is good. To make it a keeper it needs to be repainted. It is what it is a total failure in the paint department.

Are you repainting yours Zero?

I've been told by ppl who own it that it looks like a gray turd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having to spend an extra 200+ is the reason I am not 100% sure. On the other hand the sculpt is excellent, nice light up feature. I don't think we will see another Ultron in a while + he's The Avengers top villain. Got to make my mind up soon, I am so indecisive peep gets me in trouble all the time lol

Having to spend an extra 200+ is the reason I am not 100% sure. On the other hand the sculpt is excellent, nice light up feature. I don't think we will see another Ultron in a while + he's The Avengers top villain. Got to make my mind up soon, I am so indecisive peep gets me in trouble all the time lol

More like $400.00 +:wave

What would be the point of that? Let people like what they want to like. Just because you do or do not like something doesn't mean everyone else has to have the same opinion. For the record, I am still keeping an open mind about this piece until mine arrives on Friday. Yeah, the orange overspray doesn't look great with the lights off, but other than that he looks pretty good from the pics posted so far - especially with the lights on. BTW, the pics on Sideshow's website show the orange overspray too, but you don't notice it as much because every pic is with the lights on. :peace

I am just upsad that ss is trying to pay cheap paint job and charge us like before, I will buy the one like what we saw at the website, not this one, how can you compare both pics? It's totally different! No matter how they paint the orange part, the most important part is the silver paint, the whole body!!
I think everyone can see the different.
Vs-I was gonna get it, those in hand pics just piss me off, I live the scale , size and light , but the paint just kill me off.

What would be the point of that? Let people like what they want to like. Just because you do or do not like something doesn't mean everyone else has to have the same opinion. For the record, I am still keeping an open mind about this piece until mine arrives on Friday. Yeah, the orange overspray doesn't look great with the lights off, but other than that he looks pretty good from the pics posted so far - especially with the lights on. BTW, the pics on Sideshow's website show the orange overspray too, but you don't notice it as much because every pic is with the lights on. :peace

As I posted 60 pages ago :thud: that's what I pointed out as well, but why would ssc ONLY put up pics with the lights on other than even they knew what kind of response they'd get if they did. There for imo they once again have mislead their customers. I'll be waiting to see what mine looks like, but judging by what's been posted I doubt it'll make the cut.

The proto pics and paint apps look superb but this looks like a cheap $50 toy from walmart.

[/ATTACH]i just got my statue and i think its pretty awesome it has good weight to it and yes orange over spray does suck but as seen in SSC pics it is as advertised although it was done in a sneaky manner :nono but as i said the weight size and feel of it in your hands its a keeper for me :impatient:when i get it back form sideshow lol it have a chip on eye and the power button was jammed in so i could not turn it on what a major bummer:gah: View attachment 44130View attachment 44131View attachment 44132

I finally got charged for it today!
Now Im looking at Fri and sending it straight to the painter on Sat
This statue has soooo much potential is is ridiculous!!

The pose looks great but the paint is horrible most ppl who settle with ultron imo do so bc they are extremely loyal to the company or they really love ultron and want him in their collection .IMO Its not worth the price to get a subpar item. However we all have the right to buy whatever we want but we should not stay quiet or settle with something we know did not turned out how it should have and looks cheap compared to other Collectibles produce SSC in the same price range

The ultron severed head that came with the original Cap pf actually looks way better then this full version pf. Now that is sad

The pose looks great but the paint is horrible most ppl who settle with ultron imo do so bc they are extremely loyal to the company or they really love ultron and want him in their collection .IMO Its not worth the price to get a subpar item. However we all have the right to buy whatever we want but we should not stay quiet or settle with something we know did not turned out how it should have and looks cheap compared to other Collectibles produce SSC in the same price range

The ultron severed head that came with the original Cap pf actually looks way better then this full version pf. Now that is sad

I think we get it....you do not like this statue.

sorry about making ultron look like the easter bunny:bunnydanc i was taking pictures of him quickly assembling and disassembling and repackaging now waiting for SSC so i can exchange him

Back