Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Ave

Here's the artbox pics with Ultron & a size comparison with some other pieces for whoever it was who asked for them.

SAM_1364.jpg

SAM_1363.jpg

SAM_1366.jpg

Many thanks for the pics! :clap
It helps figure out what size to ship this thing.

It's all boxed back up and i couldn't be bothered taking pictures of it. That last batch of pictures made the paint look better than it is in person.

No pics = :gah:

So I guess its safe to say the pics SS took make the Ultron better than it looks in person? Hmm...maybe thats the case for everything else SS has done....hmmmm....see where I'm going with this.....

pfffffftttt
33dlb1c.gif

I think that's the problem. everybody is taking pics a foot from the statue

1+ He's not worth the $400 spent that's for sure!! BAD BAD BAD paint job!!! I can't even describe it. Looks good from far away but up close it looks like.....ugly ***

Last edited:
Saw one of these up close today at my comic shop very bad paint job

Anyone who wants theres repainted Pm me

Just needs a good paint job

Well he's not the only one, SF rejected me from jioning there site and and band my IP I'm guessing it's becaues we made this vid. I sent a reply asking them what they're requirements were still no response from the mods lol.

Wow !!! They are really running a tight ship there...:lol

I can't believe people are still like the paint job on this one, I can't accept it at all, can someone make a poll to see who is keeping it ? Anyone wants to return or refund?

I can't believe people are still like the paint job on this one, I can't accept it at all, can someone make a poll to see who is keeping it ? Anyone wants to return or refund?

Did you buy this Jye?

Wow !!! They are really running a tight ship there...:lol

There's gotta be something else here? I think they might think he is someone else?

Don't bother with it,will be shut down.

The little kid in me likes that it's big and has lights. :yess:

The grown up in me doesn't like that it looks like it was made for a little kid.

It's very conflicting... :confused:

What would be the point of that? Let people like what they want to like. Just because you do or do not like something doesn't mean everyone else has to have the same opinion. For the record, I am still keeping an open mind about this piece until mine arrives on Friday. Yeah, the orange overspray doesn't look great with the lights off, but other than that he looks pretty good from the pics posted so far - especially with the lights on. BTW, the pics on Sideshow's website show the orange overspray too, but you don't notice it as much because every pic is with the lights on. :peace

Maybe subconsciously, he needs comfirmation from others to accept this purchase? Hehehee.

Problem with SSC's pics is that most people don't live in that isolated lighting environment.

Back