Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we get it....you do not like this statue.

Yes I don't like how it came out I actually preorder the ex on the first day it was up bc in the pics it looked awesome but the final product was not to my liking so I cancelled my order. And you obviously like it and thats perfectly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pose looks great but the paint is horrible most ppl who settle with ultron imo do so bc they are extremely loyal to the company or they really love ultron and want him in their collection .IMO Its not worth the price to get a subpar item. However we all have the right to buy whatever we want but we should not stay quiet or settle with something we know did not turned out how it should have and looks cheap compared to other Collectibles produce SSC in the same price range

The ultron severed head that came with the original Cap pf actually looks way better then this full version pf. Now that is sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what do u think international customer can do if they dont like it....like me ..its allreadY shipped :gah:.....now have to pay customs about....:monkey2 96$....returning will cost me too much

What???? Your kidding me! :slap
My god!! What is wrong with those people there! :cuckoo:

I have no idea I guess Statue Forum is just way to sensitive :nono I still have not yet received a response :impatient:. The video was ment to be informative :lecture not to bash the statue or sideshow I do love the sculpt.

u knw guys i got my final charge today on this piece. i m not so sure if i m gonna keep it or sell it. even better if i got it from SS broken, then i can get full refund for it :) even my damn NRD back

I have no idea I guess Statue Forum is just way to sensitive :nono I still have not yet received a response :impatient:. The video was ment to be informative :lecture not to bash the statue or sideshow I do love the sculpt.

Q my brother!!!!

u knw guys i got my final charge today on this piece. i m not so sure if i m gonna keep it or sell it. even better if i got it from SS broken, then i can get full refund for it :) even my damn NRD back

Are u saying you are going to break it intentionally??:monkey3

Q my brother!!!!

Hey Doc, Q didn't get banned just for posting the uTube video did he?

Are u saying you are going to break it intentionally??:monkey3

QUOTE=docmario;4183037]Q my brother!!!!

Hey Doc, Q didn't get banned just for posting the uTube video did he?[/QUOTE]

LOL..no hell no,i dont think Q got banned cos of the video. actually the mods were happy that we uploaded the video. its informative for everyone

guys...before when i buy something from SS i was so happy n excited to get the piece after everyone saying gud stuff about it..but nw i m like "yea wateveee..."

Hey Doc, Q didn't get banned just for posting the uTube video did he?

LOL..no hell no,i dont think Q got banned cos of the video. actually the mods were happy that we uploaded the video. its informative for everyone[/QUOTE]

So he's not banned then? Why did he say thàt then? :dunno

LOL..no hell no,i dont think Q got banned cos of the video. actually the mods were happy that we uploaded the video. its informative for everyone

So he's not banned then? Why did he say thàt then? :dunno[/QUOTE]

not sure whats happening bro..maybe its just taking time for mods to approve stuff. my account was also took a week to get approved.

here is some pics beautiful sculpT

UltronMorn.jpg

UltronMorn02.jpg

UltronMorn03.jpg
[/QUOTE]

sculpt is nice but paintjob is not good at all ............with lights off if SS had done good paint jop then this PF has to be must have ........but SS all concerned about how it will look with Lights on :(

This version looks kick ass. About to go back and read what I've missed. Is this a repaint?

It is just a well lit and nicely coloured / contrasted photo. The cape adds a lot to the tone on this, but it is still not the multi layered piece I ordered. With some small adjustments to the paint this piece is still great.

It is just a well lit and nicely coloured / contrasted photo. The cape adds a lot to the tone on this, but it is still not the multi layered piece I ordered. With some small adjustments to the paint this piece is still great.

Will you be sending it back?

.....:lecture

:exactly:

Will you be sending it back?

I haven't received it yet Jay - I put it on flex last week cos I am frantically saving for my Aliens bust. I thought I would cancel it after the early pics came out but despite me thinking it turned out below my expectations and that I shouldn't have to make it look like the prototype I like the sculpt and Dhaval's pics show it does look good once the cape is properly set up.
Still not getting one for yourself?

I haven't received it yet Jay - I put it on flex last week cos I am frantically saving for my Aliens bust. I thought I would cancel it after the early pics came out but despite me thinking it turned out below my expectations and that I shouldn't have to make it look like the prototype I like the sculpt and Dhaval's pics show it does look good once the cape is properly set up.
Still not getting one for yourself?

I have it sat in front of me and it looks better in the pictures than it does in person imho. Mine came broken so i'll be getting a full refund. I will say that if this cost £150 and not £250 after fees etc then i'd have kept it, but as it stands i don't think it's worth the money. :(

Back