Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Ultron will continue to go up. He's awesome in person. Anyone who owns it knows it. Come mid 2015 when Avengers II comes out, price on this will easily be over $1k. They already are.

$1k? Where are you seeing that kind of price?

On evil bay

There are listings for a G. That doesn't mean they are selling for that much. Completed listings have this piece in the $650-$800 range for the EX. In some cases there were EXs listed for less than that and they didn't sell. The REGs are very easy to get at retail or less. That said, I wouldn't mess around and wait to pick up any Ultron pieces. After the next Avengers movie drops, any Ultron merch can get real pricey in the aftermarket quickly.

Well it will be interesting to see if AoU will spawn more comic statues and figures of Ultron. It may make the vast majority of Ultron stuff all based on the movie, which would make anything comic based from before more desirable in a way.

Well it will be interesting to see if AoU will spawn more comic statues and figures of Ultron. It may make the vast majority of Ultron stuff all based on the movie, which would make anything comic based from before more desirable in a way.

Fingers crossed for a movie maquette with the red light up eyes etc.

I agree. Will SSC release another Ultron statue that's comic based? Doubtful we'll see one any time soon. An XM Ultron might be the only new comic based Ultron statue we see in the near future.

I always liked it........:dunno

yeah the paint could of been better, but as for the overall piece its pretty good I think, that's why I have two of them..

I picked one of these, sealed, up for a decent price and the on/off button didn't work. It was sealed from Sideshow and rather than return it I kept it with a partial refund. Does anyone have any experience opening one of the bases up to repair the electrical?

Anyone have advice on how to fix the light up feature that stopped working?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back