Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it sat in front of me and it looks better in the pictures than it does in person imho. Mine came broken so i'll be getting a full refund. I will say that if this cost £150 and not £250 after fees etc then i'd have kept it, but as it stands i don't think it's worth the money. :(

Thanks mate, I still haven't made up my mind on it, SS still hasn't contacted me about the flex so I am sitting on pics, how much better I can maybe make it and the weight of opinions like yours... Lucky for SS I have come so far with the Marvel line from the start, but I am losing faith like I told you before, and dropping big money to only open the box and think meh is getting old.

Thanks mate, I still haven't made up my mind on it, SS still hasn't contacted me about the flex so I am sitting on pics, how much better I can maybe make it and the weight of opinions like yours... Lucky for SS I have come so far with the Marvel line from the start, but I am losing faith like I told you before, and dropping big money to only open the box and think meh is getting old.

I'm really pissed off because i've been looking forward to this since the first pictures. I'd have been happy if the mid section and cable were a slight different colour but they aren't. I could get it repainted but i don't think we should have to, do you?

I'm happy for all the guys that are happy with it though and i'm looking forward to seeing how it looks when Averone gets it repainted.

I'm really pissed off because i've been looking forward to this since the first pictures. I'd have been happy if the mid section and cable were a slight different colour but they aren't. I could get it repainted but i don't think we should have to, do you?

I'm happy for all the guys that are happy with it though and i'm looking forward to seeing how it looks when Averone gets it repainted.

anyways if SS gives u replacement on this u can ask them paint it for u
can they do that:lol

anyways if SS gives u replacement on this u can ask them paint it for u
can they do that:lol

:lol Yeah get the guy that painted the proto to paint it for me. :yess:

I've asked for a refund so they won't be offering me a replacement. :)

[/ATTACH]i just got my statue and i think its pretty awesome it has good weight to it and yes orange over spray does suck but as seen in SSC pics it is as advertised although it was done in a sneaky manner :nono but as i said the weight size and feel of it in your hands its a keeper for me :impatient:when i get it back form sideshow lol it have a chip on eye and the power button was jammed in so i could not turn it on what a major bummer:gah: View attachment 44130View attachment 44131View attachment 44132

On the close-up of the head and chest of yours it's not bad at all. Looks pretty good imo. Not sloppy at all. I do think the depth of the silver paint could have been done a lot better though.

See this review [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-h2op-SuTo[/ame]

ohh n previous pics i posted its of webbedfeet2012 from forum.... mine i will be getting tomorrow

Is it a good review? :monkey3

After watching it for 1 minute I guess size does matter. *rolleyes*

we atlist know that sculpt is nice n big ...... size matters yehh but r u saying u r liking Ultron as per size?? I do like him even with light up it looks somewhat like prototype but again it can be way too much better if they concentrated on painjob

we atlist know that sculpt is nice n big ...... size matters yehh but r u saying u r liking Ultron as per size?? I do like him even with light up it looks somewhat like prototype but again it can be way too much better if they concentrated on painjob

No. I'm making a general statement that he seemed happy with it & was quite impress with the size of it.

My advice to you since your an international customer is to get on the phone and speak to a rep or manager Mike till they get sick of you. Call them and tell them how annoyed and unsatisfied you are with this Collectible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My advice to you since your an international customer is to get on the phone and speak to a rep or manager Mike till they get sick of you. Call them and tell them how annoyed and unsatisfied you are with this Collectible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have talked about it to Jacyln she said it is shipped therefore wait till u receive product & if u have problem or unsatisfaction with product contact her on online chat even through mail.....i will be receiving this tommorrow then i m going to contact SS Customer Care

i have talked about it to Jacyln she said it is shipped therefore wait till u receive product & if u have problem or unsatisfaction with product contact her on online chat even through mail.....i will be receiving this tommorrow then i m going to contact SS Customer Care

I bet this is the first she's heard about any problem on this right? :monkey1 :lol

here is some pics beautiful sculpT

UltronMorn.jpg

UltronMorn02.jpg

UltronMorn03.jpg

Looks very nice in these pictures

Everything looks good from a distant, especially that it's lit up & placed in a shady area. Look at Rogue. Looks great from a far distant & when you look closely (2feet or less), it looks horrendous.

Nah, I've got no idea who he even is :lol

I like it though and congrats to anyone that does keep him :)

(I am thinking about getting a Rogue PF when our favorite dealer gets her in. Really want a Gambit to go with her though and he's impossible to find :()

Everything looks good from a distant, especially that it's lit up & placed in a shady area. Look at Rogue. Looks great from a far distant & when you look closely (2feet or less), it looks horrendous.

:exactly:

That's the problem isn't it? I had it sat on my desk and asked my dad and brother what they thought of it? they sat there for a good 5 mins Umming and Ahhing. That says it all to me. You want that wow factor and if you're sat there having to think about it then you know it's not very good.

Back