Ultra-Violet Digital Copy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish they would stop offering digital copies all together. It is really annoying when you go on Amazon and no matter what the quality of the movie is there are nothing but a bunch of self entitled iTards complaining about the FREE digital copy.

I just wish they would stop offering digital copies all together. It is really annoying when you go on Amazon and no matter what the quality of the movie is there are nothing but a bunch of self entitled iTards complaining about the FREE digital copy.

:dump I love DC's.....I watch movies on my ipad all the freaking time....

I have TDKR Ultraviolet DC and downloaded it using the Flixster app on my Samsung S3 (or what it calls downloading) And to be honest its more hassle than its worth. On the plus side i don't have to connected to WiFi or mobile data to access it through the app but it whinges at first about lack of connection before letting me view it. I have a few more titles i can do UV but i don't think I'll bother doing any again.

so Ive started redeeming my pile of UV digital copies.
Im having a consistent problem of it stalling out while its "Updating UltraViolet Collection..." progress screen.
Ive redeemed about 20 now and I have to refresh the stalled screen so often I could've redeemed about 5x that many on iTunes.

Anyone else have this problem when redeeming UVs?

Back