UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna see Jones fight at HW so it doesn't mess with the Cormier rematch. He's gonna fight in that division eventually anyways.

I didn't read that anywhere. That would've been the next best thing for sure. Wasn't he saying he was waiting for something to happen to jones and he'd be ready?

Whats up guys, its been a while for me. Anyone watch the new TUF...I recorded it, but didn't get a chance to watch it. I'll probably watch it tonight and see if its just more of the same old stuff.

Johnson needs to move back up to 135 or take on the winner of Cruz/Faber cause he has been fighting too many nobodies in that division and it inflates his so called greatness. And OSP, how the hell can i guy with a opportunity of a lifetime fight so cautiously with nothing to lose and everything to gain? I thought he'd bring it tonight.

I only saw rounds 3-5, but I never saw OSP take any risks, so it had nothing to do with what Jones was doing. When a guy is that much better than you, you gotta take risks imo.

Back