UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nates alot bigger supposed to walk around out of camp close to 200, nate just fought within the last couple of months and looked as good as i have seen him, nates always in shape was training for a triatlon from what i heard but regardless both the diaz brothers are famous for their cardio, btw conor also took the fight on 10 days notice he was training for rda ,and its a different weight he has never fought at..... nate for me is a tuffer ask then thomson great kicks no hands and the hands are the bread and butter everything else is jam lol

Damn, proof that styles make fights.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm happy for Tate, but TBH, a Holm/Rousey 2 would've been more appealing. Tate's biggest strength against Holm doesn't even compare to Ronda. Conor was straight up exposed against a guy that didn't even have a fight camp. I don't see how the UFC can justify giving Conor to RDA now.

GSP was sitting up close and personal for the first time in years. Coincidence or was the UFC hoping a win for Conor would lead to call out on GSP for UFC 200? What could have been :O

To be real for two seconds. That Aldo fight told us nothing. Aldo went in wrong (in the heat of the moment or whatnot) and got caught. Simple and plain. Didn't tell, us anything except that if you land that lucky punch, you will be rewarded. Aldo could've done the same and I would be saying the same thing. Flash ko's is pretty much the one thing I don't like in mma. Sure, if there's a back and forth and it happens, fine. But this one lucky punch ****, is just that, lucky.
Give Aldo a rematch at 200 and see how things play out.

Before

lCwyzBx.jpg

After :lol

yv5tQQN.jpg

Back