UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johhny Hendricks looked really good as well.
Both Championship fights were blow outs by the challengers.

I really like Hendricks, but he has that issue that Frank Mir has which is the "Im so cool I don't need to block strikes" He always kinda turns his back and puts his hands down and it just bothers me to see a guy that good have such bad habits. He definitely plays it safe as well.

She complained that the UFC wasn't promoting her or this fight enough and she also complained about not getting an exclusive promo deal with Reebok.

Yeah I think that directly correlates to what I read about Dana, not really caring much about her being champion. Even when she won TUF, I really think they were hoping Rose would have won that fight.

[...]
Yeah I think that directly correlates to what I read about Dana, not really caring much about her being champion. Even when she won TUF, I really think they were hoping Rose would have won that fight.

I can see that. I'm not a fan of Mr. White's way of doing things and given what I've seen, Rose would have been more marketable for him.

I think she's an exciting fighter but like many young fighters regardless of gender her attitude was tough to watch. It's all marketing and showmanship but I don't like the drama White and company seem to encourage. These kids are too young to know better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and she pulls her weight just fine.
She is awesome in the ring and I hope she continues to dominate her division.
Smart marketing move for sure!

...and she pulls her weight just fine.
She is awesome in the ring and I hope she continues to dominate her division.
Smart marketing move for sure!

Outstanding athlete. I don't like drama but I can't argue with her work.

I can see that. I'm not a fan of Mr. White's way of doing things and given what I've seen, Rose would have been more marketable for him.

I think she's an exciting fighter but like many young fighters regardless of gender her attitude was tough to watch. It's all marketing and showmanship but I don't like the drama White and company seem to encourage. These kids are too young to know better.

Until someone can come up with some way to derail DWs kingdom,he will continue to have the most profitable sanctioned organization.

Cyborg is throwing out more smack talk about Rousey.
Drop the weight and get it done Mr. Cyborg.........or shut the hell up.
Fight Tate or a top contender before running your gums.

Official card for Metamoris 6.

Josh Barnett vs. Roberto Abreu
Chael Sonnen vs. Renato Sobral
Joe Lauzon vs. Dillon Danis
Alexandre Ribeiro vs. Keenan Cornelius
Roberto Satoshi vs. Clark Gracie
Jeff Monson vs. RTM champ

Official card for Metamoris 6.

Josh Barnett vs. Roberto Abreu
Chael Sonnen vs. Renato Sobral
Joe Lauzon vs. Dillon Danis
Alexandre Ribeiro vs. Keenan Cornelius
Roberto Satoshi vs. Clark Gracie
Jeff Monson vs. RTM champ

Hell yeah, im looking forward to this. Metamoris and EBI are 2 really fun BJJ shows, always a must watch in my opinion.

Did anybody see Jimmy Fallons' Tonight Show last night?
Ronda Rousey was a guest and she was very personable and did really well.
She is quite the character!

Yeah that's not her first time on Tonight Show. She usually does really well in interviews and comes off super cool. Last time she was on they actually pulled matts out and Ronda threw Jimmy around. She seems really cool, I think people just get tired of "mean girl attitude"

Yeah that's not her first time on Tonight Show. She usually does really well in interviews and comes off super cool. Last time she was on they actually pulled matts out and Ronda threw Jimmy around. She seems really cool, I think people just get tired of "mean girl attitude"

She does need to lighten up but she is one tough lady....and good lookin' to boot!:google

She does need to lighten up but she is one tough lady....and good lookin' to boot!:google

I actually don't blame her for the attitude and the antics. She's young and relatively inexperienced...and fighting puts you in weird head spaces ...she's under pressure from the people surrounding her as well as real and perceived media expectations.

This doesn't mean I don't find her tiresome (as a media persona, not as an athlete, and I can't judge her personal life obviously).

I can't listen to her, most of the time. But I don't blame her for being young and having cameras pointed at her. I got to be a mostly anonymous idiot when I was younger; she doesn't get that luxury.

I didn't get to see the fight, but from what I read and from the GIFs Ive seen Mirko was getting whipped and then out of no where throws an elbow that changes the whole game. Should be some good fights this weekend...hopefully.

Back