UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it was always speculated that he was when he got busted back when he was Champ over at Elite XC. He was stripped of his belt over there also. It was just a matter of time.

I think that Woodley vs Condit should be a good fight.

if Woodley doesn't KO him in the 1st, Condit will pick him apart.

how do you hide taking steroids?

Um bro...PED's include much more than steroids..Ever heard of GH, IGF-1, xenoandrogens, beta-2 agonists, selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) and various human hormones...Some cannot be detected while others only be detected by the strictest of Olympics standards testing

dayum .... lol

Anyway, hope Condit got this! Heck, Hendricks should be fighting Condit for the belt, not Lawler.

997011_615643191816568_381436686_n.jpg

Never go down on a girl on her period!

If that was Ronda Rousey, I'd clean that up cat style. I don't stop for red lights. Even Downtown.

Not to make a dip**** assumption, but I'm behind on the news, is GSP vacating the title related to injury from the JH fight or other reasons?

As for GSP, I think he mentioned he just has a lot of personal issues in his life that he needs to figure out. He said he wants to come back, but he needed a break, that he had been fighting for a long time.

In other news anyone watch Glory tonight. Some really good fights.

Big fights this weekend, are you guys excited?

I love Anderson Silva, but I see Weidman knocking him out again. I hope I'm wrong. Can't wait.

Big fights this weekend, are you guys excited?

I love Anderson Silva, but I see Weidman knocking him out again. I hope I'm wrong. Can't wait.

I dont see Chris KOing him again. I think we'll see a more focused Anderson this time. He even said he took him lightly, and win or lose he'll fight this fight differently.

if Silva comes out aggressive, like say when he fought Okami or Sonnen the second time, I think he will KO Weidman and make it look easy.

Im so pumped for the fight tomorrow! Who ever wins, Silva or Weidman will face Vitor which will be effin good!!!

Didn't he just have quite a bit of time off when he was rehabbing?? I know he was still training, but WTF?

I think he's just sick of it all. Not fighting, but all the other stuff i.e. training, interviews, press conferences, traveling, etc. You spend more time doing all that than actually fighting. :lol

Same complaint ALL athletes/entertainers have.

idk, there are very few women at Rouseys level in the BJJ world, and even less in mma. The last time I saw Tate fight, her grappling looked meh at best. I would relate womens BJJ in mma now to when Gracie was whooping everyone's butt with BJJ in the very beginning of the UFC. There is a ton of room for growth and will prolly be another 5-10 years before the skill level catches up to the times.

Back