UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say he's fighting too much, but when your fights look more like over glorified sparring sessions then go for it! No one has had this kid in trouble, and with his list of opponents that's saying something.

Boetsch vs Bisping @ 148

Hope Boetsch destroys Bisping down to the ground,love to see the guy fight every time :yess:

Would like to see Jones fight against Stefan Struve if he eventually moves up to HW.
By that time Struve is more experienced and his reach is huge.
That same reach is what Jones uses really well in LHW right now.

Hope Boetsch destroys Bisping down to the ground,love to see the guy fight every time :yess:

Would like to see Jones fight against Stefan Struve if he eventually moves up to HW.
By that time Struve is more experienced and his reach is huge.
That same reach is what Jones uses really well in LHW right now.

Jones would humiliate Struve, just like Nelson did.

Struve would have no answer for Jones speed and Jones could take him down at will and GnP his ass. Struve has the reach and descent/good JJ, but he looks like a slow tree out there a lot of times.

Agreed his speed is often not what it''s needs to be.
But when he finds his range he often suprises alot of his opponents.

Some of you guys gonna follow TUF Brasil that starts on March 25th i believe?
Coaches are Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort.

I don't think they're gonna show that here in the states. Especially since TUF: Faber vs. Cruz is still on. I'd rather watch the Brazil version. :lol

"The Ultimate Fighter Brazil will stream free on TUF.tv at 11:30 PM EST. The Brazilian Portuguese language show, the first international edition of the UFC's long-running reality series, will be subtitled.

TUF: Brazil will debuts Sunday evening in Brazil on Globo following "Big Brother." Start time of the television will vary slightly from week to week, but the stream will be on TUF.tv each week at 11:30 p.m. ET."

If i rememeber reading correctly they were going to subtitle it and actually air it on Fuel. I have a feeling thats going to blow the US TUF out the water. The US TUF is just old news in my opinion. I have a feeling TUF Brazil is going to turn out some awesome fighters.

Anyone watch Bellator? Some good fights on Friday.

Damn. TUF Live Episode 3 on FX got 1.2 Million viewers and TUF Brazil Epsiode 1 got 8 Million viewers in South America. While Bellator (a live MMA event) on MTV2 only got 175,000 viewers. :lol

I still think Bellator won't do significantly better when it moves to SpikeTV.

Also, King Mo got a 9 month suspension (fight with Gracie was changed to a NC) AND he got cut from Strikeforce.

I haven't watched TUF in along time. Just lost interest. Same crap over n over. They need to put some real fights on. Next PPV is the end of April. Long drought for the UFC.

Never been a fan of it either. But I have caught some of this new season and I have to say, thankfully they've changed the format to focus on the fighter's training and the build up to the fight (so far) as opposed to that lame ass "Real World" house drama that made me stop watching the very first TUF a few episodes in.

Still not a big fan of the show though. Just can't get into it.

my biggest problem with Tuf is how they hype up the fighters so much but when they actually fight its clear that they are fricken noobs at best

The problem is they're fighting 3-4 times in a couple months. Almost everyone I've seen on that show looked completely different when they had a regular fight with a full camp.

Back