UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of the point to a choke hold...

I think the public is so conditioned to it being let go and everyone walks away fine. Forgetting you keep it on long enough it's deadly.

and they wander why they say don't try this at home? That kid should be held accountable big time, that's just sheer stupidity. I bet that kid has know idea what a Carotid even is.

:lol.....no really :lol.....sorry I just can't stop :lol....just not used to seeing a video of Brock without him curling unlike a scared b@tch! :lol
Lol...I always disliked him since his first fight. He was half decent, but I never thought he'd last long.

Who would've thought a choke hold could kill!? Next thing people will start saying guns kill. Crazy.

No way. "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

It's kind of the point to a choke hold...

I think the public is so conditioned to it being let go and everyone walks away fine. Forgetting you keep it on long enough it's deadly.

yep, just a case of held it to long and didnt let up. Kid was probably out already and the cousin didnt realize and just held it on.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

OVEREEM TESTED POSITIVE!

Random NSAC test at the last UFC 146 press conference. All the main guys got randomly tested (Cain, Mir, JDS, Reem, Nelson and Bigfoot). The other 5 guys passed. Overeem failed and tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone. The allowable limit is 6-to-1. Overeem's was 10-to-1.

Now Overeem has to appear before the NSAC and explain the test results before he can get a license to fight at 146 (IN Nevada).

:slap

ouch, I don't know how things this happen. The fighters know they will be tested and can be tested at any time. I wander if there are certain supplements out there that some of these guys are taking that they believe are safe to take :dunno, that's the only explanation I can think of or he's just a dumb ass.

Wow they finally caught Reem by surprising him with a PED test right after the press conference..Hope they do these kind of things more often to prevent guys like GSP from cycling their steroids and get away with it

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

OVEREEM TESTED POSITIVE!

Random NSAC test at the last UFC 146 press conference. All the main guys got randomly tested (Cain, Mir, JDS, Reem, Nelson and Bigfoot). The other 5 guys passed. Overeem failed and tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone. The allowable limit is 6-to-1. Overeem's was 10-to-1.

Now Overeem has to appear before the NSAC and explain the test results before he can get a license to fight at 146 (IN Nevada).

:slap

As if anyone should be surprised.:slap

Soooo..you can bet this guy is making important phone calls right now:lol My what a turn of events... :lol

fedor_vadim_coker_nyc_large.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Dana's reaction:

"I am beyond pissed about this. I'm so _____*ing mad right now I can't even begin… The worst part is that he sat in front of us and lied to us," White said.

"How _____*ing stupid do you have to be? Seriously dumb. Anybody who's using [performance-enhancing drugs] right now is an absolute _____*ing moron.

"It's beyond - what's the word I'm looking for - it's beyond belief. It's beyond comprehension. You're an absolute moron, a brain-dead absolute _____*ing dummy. It goes beyond a guy have any common sense whatsoever."

yeah its not a surprise, hes trying to blame the horse meat he eats, but yeah hes busted. It sucks because I really wanted to see that fight happen. I dont care if Reem got caught, hes exciting, not like a Chael sonnen or anything. I mean he puts of good fights.

Now if Mir fights Junior, where does that leave Cain...regardless this now messes up that card. Really unfortunate. Regardless still a huge Reem fan.

Well Overeem has two options now: He can either admit his usage and ask for leniency from the NSAC or he can ask for the B sample to be tested (the A sample came back positive). But if that second sample comes back positive as well, then the NSAC is gonna pissed that Overeem wasted their time instead of just manning up.

I wouldn't be surprised if Overeem was just flat out cut from the UFC. :lol

EDIT**

And just to clarify, Overeem's testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio was 14-to-1. The allowable limit from the NSAC is 6-to-1.

Last edited:
yeah at that ratio your right its like...to test sample B, is it really needed. I just wished they could have at least busted him after the fight. I dont care if they take his belt away I want to see him fight, lol.

Back