UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the bobcat comes down and attacks a kid or a family dog or cat I'm sure people will sing a different tune..

As others said I think its time to move on or create a new topic that will get locked within 1hr..

Showtime is doing free preview this weekend so if you cable company provides it you can catch the Strikeforce event...of course my cable company doesnt do freebies.

Oh well.. :lol

CSAC: Strikeforce champ Cris 'Cyborg' Santos tests positive for anabolic steroid

The California State Athletic Commission has suspended and fined Strikeforce women's featherweight champion Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos due to a failed drug test.

CSAC officials today announced the fighter tested positive for stanozolol metabolites following a Dec. 17 title defense at "Strikeforce: Melendez vs. Masvidal."

She's been suspended one year and fined $2,500, according to the CSAC. Her win over Hiroko Yamanaka has also been overturned to a no-contest.

As Santos has torn through competition (with nine knockouts in 11 career wins), she's often been dogged by steroid speculation, though she never previously failed a test.

Yep, just read this. My wife and I were talking about it. Im not surprised at all, but it definetly puts a ? on her head now. Is she really as good as she has shown now?

DAMN.. y'all heard about Hermes Franca?

An Oregon judge on Friday sentenced lightweight Hermes Franca to three-and-a-half years in prison for sexual abuse of a former student, according to a report.

Franca earlier this week pleaded guilty to one count of unlawful penetration and one count of first-degree sexual abuse, OregonLive.com reports. The fighter admitted to a December 2010 incident with a female minor who was a student at his martial arts school in Clackamas, Oregon.

He must register as a sex offender after leaving prison.

Apparently the girl in question was only 12.

:mwaha Says the infamous #1 troll/flamer on the Sideshow boards who's a always the proverbial 1 split hair away from being banned :cuckoo: :lol

trust me brah, ive seen many fools like you who think they're witty come and go. and yet here i stand. you'll be no different than the rest of the wannabes. youre already a poser who tries to act all surfer and hawaiian with the use of "brah" in the wrong context many times. pathetic.

trust me brah, ive seen many fools like you who think they're witty come and go. and yet here i stand. you'll be no different than the rest of the wannabes. youre already a poser who tries to act all surfer and hawaiian with the use of "brah" in the wrong context many times. pathetic.

Your always pissed off, its one thing to disagree, but your just always mad. U need a women. That will fix that quick and put a smile on ur face. :peace

BJ Penn to Cesar Gracie: "Next time I see you you better have been training"

@CesarGracieBJJ Excuses?? The whole world knows I lost the fight including myself. I’m tired of you talking down to me Cesar, I hope you’re in training camp right now because the next time I see you, you better not be “scared homie!”

WoW BJ has become so irrelevant in the UFC he's threatening and calling out 50 year old TRAINERS

I used to like BJ, but he has become the new Tito. He talks trash and gets his butt beat.

Bigfoot vs Cain in April.

Also Kevin Nash and The Ulitmate Warrior WWE guys want a MMA match, with 100k side bet.

Showtime is doing free preview this weekend so if you cable company provides it you can catch the Strikeforce event...of course my cable company doesnt do freebies.

I just canceled Showtime. What ever happened to the Barnett v Cormier fight?

Your always pissed off, its one thing to disagree, but your just always mad. U need a women. That will fix that quick and put a smile on ur face. :peace

Who the hell are you? Youre a nobody like that fedor guy whoever he is. How lOng have you and leonidas been dating?

Wow...this thread keeps getting better every time I visit it.

~~So Cyborg is doing the juice huh?? That's so freaking lame. 1 year suspension? Hasn't it been over a year since her last fight?? Damn.

Back