UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well based on her fight history she could probably hang with most of the men, but if she's been juicing the whole time who knows how good she really is without it.

Who the hell are you? Youre a nobody like that fedor guy whoever he is. How lOng have you and leonidas been dating?

Sometimes it takes someone looking from the outside to help someone out. People see themselves different from their own perspective then how others see them. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, be u seem upset alot. Maybe you should talk to someone. Relax man.

Statement from Cyborg:

I would like to sincerely apologize to Strikeforce, Zuffa organization, Hioki Yamanaka and my fans for my drug test failed. I am responsible for everything I put in my body, and at the end of the day, there is no excuse for having a banned substance in my system. I do not condone the use of any drug to enhance performance by me or any other professional athlete, and willingly accept the penalties and fines that have been delivered to me by the Athletic Commission of the State of California and the organization's Strikeforce / Zuffa. While I was preparing for my last fight I was having a hard time losing weight and used a dietary supplement that I was sure it was safe and not prohibited from use in sports competition. It was never my intention to gain an unfair advantage over Hiroko, cheat StrikeForce, the Commission or my fans. I train harder than any MMA fighter and do not need drugs to get in the cage, and I have proven this time and time again! My only mistake is not checking the help of the diet with my doctor beforehand and understanding that was not approved for use in the ring. Unfortunately in the end I must suffer the consequences and accept responsibility for my actions. I will do everything I can to show my fans that I can still compete at the professional level, without the use of any banned substances, and ask God for forgiveness for my error.

Cris Santos - Curitiba, Brazil January 7, 2012

At the very least it has to be said, she's never failed a drug test before this. That's 6 drug tests over the last 3 - 3 1/2 years for all her fights in the United States with EliteXC and SF. So it's not like she's Josh Barnett i.e. been busted 3x.

Jon Jones wants a fight asap. Dana said probably Hendo, slight chance of Rashad getting the fight.

Luke Rockhold retains his Strikeforce middleweight title with a decisive TKO stoppage at 4:26 of the first round...
what a joke Strikeforce has turned into..How could Jardine possibly fight for the MW championship if he never fought in the division before? Also, what did Jardine do to earn a "world" title fight?

Luke explained all of that in the post fight interview.

nash needs a woman..problem is..women don't need nash :lol big problem..hence, the constant nash-rage/frustration on the Sideshow forum :lol

How would you know what women need when nasdeo is rooted so far up your ____?

The whole card last night just reinforced why so many people raised eyebrows when it was announced SF was sticking around. A lot of the media and fighters want Zuffa to bring over UFC top talent, but I doubt that will happen. I could see them sending guys like Leben over, but would anyone care? :lol

I just got done watching the fights I cared about. Nothing spectacular but still decent. Im up for fights regardless. The lawler fight was interesting. As for King Mo, i love the dude, but he still seems pretty one dimensional to me, I am glad he won though. Luke vs Jardine...Im not even sure about that fight. It was what it was, nothing impressive. The 2 spinning back kicks were probably the highlight of that fight.

:lol I am married to a woman and have two children..you're the proverbial 40 year old virgin who spends his days and nights venting his spleen on a toy forum...Gee..I wonder which one of us knows more about women :lol :lol

obviously NOT YOU if you're married to Nasdeo. :lol pathetic.

Bigfoot vs. Cain is still just a rumor. Werdum was rumored to make his return to the UFC vs. Schaub (both fighters wanted that fight) and in the end, Werdum is fighting Nelson and Schaub is fighting Rothwell. So take it for what it's worth.

that's not really a match up I care about at all. He barely beat Rua and all of a sudden, a title shot? I'm sure Jones already took the vacation that he wanted, but Hendo isn't worthy.

obviously NOT YOU if you're married to Nasdeo. :lol pathetic.

I have nothing to do with Leonidas, I just said you are always pissed off, clearly you have anger problems. Your just not a happy person it seems, and I hope you can talk to someone about your problems. Unless your just trolling. However, just relax and if someone gets under your skin, let it go and ignore it. No need to attack people. Lets keep it civil.

I think Shogun is going to be on the Sweden Card and will fight Gustafsson. Makes sense. Shogun said he was going to sign to fight someone this week.

Back