UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless Nick Diaz does this again..

dateescapewindow.jpg

ha ha ha ha, thats a funny ass pic. I hope he doesnt. What scares me more is theres a good amount of time before there going to meet and I just hope jumping out windows or no one suffers any injuries up to that point.

He doesn't have an antisocial personality. According to him, he has Social Anxiety Disorder. Which is convenient since it only manifested when he was scheduled to fight GSP. :lol

And the "most fearless fighter in MMA" according to you did this:
dateescapewindow.jpg

To duck this guy:
georgesstpierre6.jpg

AND he also ducked this guy:
mayhemmiller6610x455.jpg

Good thing Nick Diaz trains for Triathlons, with all the running and ducking he does. :lol

Just cleaned up WAY too many personal attack posts. Infractions have been handed out.

Keep the personal attacks to a minimum. You can discuss sports and have arguments without getting personal.

He doesn't have an antisocial personality. According to him, he has Social Anxiety Disorder. Which is convenient since it only manifested when he was scheduled to fight GSP. :lol

I hear what your saying man, but I do think hes got social issues or something because like I said earlier...watch his interviews. He comes off very...insecure or something. he doesnt look people in the eyes, he barely looks like hes paying attention sometime. In his most recent interview with Ariel I swear he was talking about all kinds of junk that didnt have anything to do with Ariels initial question. His mind just goes off into its own place. He just lacks focus or something, thats why hes always looking around and looks down alot, wont look people in the eyes.

Like I said I can see how it can look like an excuse, but I do think hes got some kind of social issues going on in his head.

UFC 138 this Saturday Free on Spike. I'll watch but not too excited. The Fox fight Cain v JDS coming soon should be awesome. Glad Fox n DirectTV are back on good terms.

Actually, the Fox and DirecTV contract issues had no bearing on being able to see this fight. Local Fox channels were not going to be affected by the contract issues had they not been resolved.

I have no idea who to pick between Dos Santos and Cain. Too close to call. I've got a gut feeling Dos Santos takes it via KO though.

I have no idea who to pick between Dos Santos and Cain. Too close to call. I've got a gut feeling Dos Santos takes it via KO though.

I think Cain has it, I like Junior, but I just think Cain has more power in his hands and the wrestling to back it up. Junior I see more as a straight boxer with BJJ...or at least what we seen from his BJJ. I just remember when Juinor got Carwins back and tried to go for a RNC and it almost looked like he wasnt comfortable. I could see either guy taking this for sure they both have good striking, but my money is on Cain for sure. I just think hes the more well rounded fighter.

for some reason i like JDS for this one. cain is coming off a ROUGH shoulder injury and although cain has his wrestling, JDS has worked on his take down defense a lot and it showed in his fight with shane carwin. plus, JDS's stand up is good enough to make cain respect it so he won't be just shooting recklessly.

one thing cain has is his speed and power, but i think this fight will go like the one cain had against kongo despite his improvements since then.

the ufc 138 card is such garbage. i don't see why they feed these watered down cards whenever they go to australia or the uk. seriously? leben vs munoz is the main event while brazilian fans get silva, shogun, griffin, aldo, etc.?

Cain v JDS is an awesome fight. Tough call. If JDS wins its going to be by KO. The only fault I see in Cain is his chin. I remember Kongo had him hurt a few times in their fight. JDS hits hard, so it will be tested.

True, the injury and coming off a long layoff will definetly test him and I do think Cain is a better fighter overall, I dont think it will be an easy fight for him. Like I said earlier, if Cain makes a mistake I could see JDS taking it.

Cain's cardio will likely be the difference here. I just remember how gassed JDS was in the Nelson fight. Cain's pace will be relentless, and I just don't know if Junior can keep up. I'm pulling for Junior and I think if he can hurt Cain early, he has a shot. But if it goes to the ground or Cain swarms him early, it could be a bad night for him.

Back