UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anderson is superior to Chael in striking on paper...But as I recall it was Chael who hurt Anderson repeatedly in the standup and even managed to knock him down a couple of times..Wrestling wise its like man against boy..Anderson is no match at all..Chael will ragdoll Anderson to the floor anytime he wants to..Anderson's only chance really is the hail mary triangle choke to which I'm sure Sonnen has learned how to defend against since the last time they fought

Anderson has way more weapons on the ground than the triangle. When Chael was gassing and laying on top of Anderson with his arms stretched out it was easy set up for armbar or triangle.

:lol:lol:lol

true. He had the right idea against defending it last time, but crossing his legs over the chest does nothing, he's got to get his feet on the arm pits so he can push off.

Ok, so explain to me how Anderson beat Dan Henderson. Or do you not consider Dan Henderson to be a high caliber wrestler?

if you rewatch their fight, in the first round henderson was beating silva via wrestling, but in the second round he did not shoot or go for the takedown which resulted in him getting rocked and choked out.

Anderson is superior to Chael in striking on paper...But as I recall it was Chael who hurt Anderson repeatedly in the standup and even managed to knock him down a couple of times..Wrestling wise its like man against boy..Anderson is no match at all..Chael will ragdoll Anderson to the floor anytime he wants to..Anderson's only chance really is the hail mary triangle choke to which I'm sure Sonnen has learned how to defend against since the last time they fought

It was actually an arm bar that Anderson caught him with.
Chael defended the triangle but got arm barred in the process.
Triangle armbar finish.

not gonna happen man, i have a feeling Anderson will be ready to shut him up in devestating fashion.

I agree. A 5 rounder with a healthy, motivated Silva spells hell. Even if Sonnen uses his world class takedowns, I doubt his interpretation of ground-and-pound will do much.

Personally, I'd rather see Sonnen fight Belfort first. After one win, Sonnen doesn't deserve the opportunity, of course Dana sees it as a huge money maker.

Yeah i read that Dana wanted to kind of roll it into the Pacman fight. Its going to be interesting to see how this plays out on FOX

it's pretty good card overall, it's a shame that the rest of them are all ____in Facebook fights. They should've at least put the Bendo/Guida fight on Fox. I don't know what the hell their going to talk about for 2hours leading up to the fight.

I was fliping thru my cable channels and found Fox Deportes so I'll be watching the even in spanish. I'll watch it regardless as long as I dont have to Facebook it.

I dont get that channel. Watching the Prelims on fox sports.com "online" right now live. But the quality sucks.

Yeah its crazy cause I never watch this channel, but it looks like I'll be watching it from now on. They had a Cain marathon earlier and basically like a small documentary on him. They also showed Juniors fights.

First fight was pretty good. I wont discuss in detail due to spoilers. Once everyone has seen the event.

Back