UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, I haven't seen any of the fights yet, so can't comment. Xiande was super close to subbing lister when they fought at metamoris.

I didn't watch either, but that was my impression from the PBP on Sherdog.

Last edited:
Yeah Barnett dominated from start to finish. Not to mention he was only wearing a little speedo, so all his flab and sweat smothered Lister for almost 20 minutes. :lol

Finally saw the main metamoris matches. Yea Barnett did dominate that whole match. He is just so big, would be interesting to see him and Mir go at it or him and werdum, maybe even vinny. Vinny and Keenan defn had the most entertaining match that I saw. Hard to believe Keenan is so young and has accomplished so much. He will defn try mma one day. I hope bj penn, demian Maia, Marcelo Garcia and Ronda rousey do metamoris sometime in the next few years. Would like to see Rhonda go against a guy at her weight or maybe kyra Gracie .

Have those metamoris matches hit youtube? Ive been wanting to watch them myself, but haven't checked around for them. I know all the results, but have been wanting to see the actual matches.

As for Gina and Marloes, apparently Bellator is going to be giving a big breaking news conference today or something of that nature. So we'll see if its true or not.
So now we have these rumors and we have the rumors of Alvarez being "borrowed" by UFC. If this is all true then I have a feeling with Coker at the helm Bellator
will turn into another feeder organization to the UFC.

Jon Jones suffered a leg injury in training so his title fight with Cormier has been moved to Jan. 3, 2015. The new main even for 178 is a Flyweight title fight between Mighty Mouse and Cariaso. LOL?

Melvin Manhoef vs Doug Marshall to headline Bellator 125. That was their big news. :lol

haha, wow that was the news...who cares. I will admit Im a huge Manhoef fan though, but still that's not news, lol.

As for Jon vs DC...it was bound to happen. I keep waiting to hear that Dominic Cruz is injured and not returning this year either. Im waiting
for him to just injure himself into retirement basically.

Are the metamoris matches on youtube yet? Im at work at the moment and youtube is blocked.

Joe Riggs is off the UFC Fight Night Card after accidently Shooting himself Cleaning his gun.

jr1.jpg

jr3.jpg

jr2.jpg

Back