UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, lol.

:lol:lol:lol

1526529_621917477855806_1394884303_n.jpg

Love all the nicknames for Vitor.. :lol

Worst case scenario: he passes all the pre-fight tests, beats Weidman and THEN tests positive post-fight. That would be a huge cluster****. Almost happened with Sonnen in the first fight against Silva.

Yeah I think Vitor will give him a hard time. Andersons weakness was wrestlers and guys who pressure him moving forward. Vitor is a different type of striker.

for whatever reason though, Vitor pulled guard against Jones a few times. I don't think that would be a wise move in this fight either. Weidman has better JJ then Jones. If the fight goes past one or two rounds, would prolly benefit Weidman.

Other than that failed armbar attempt in the 1st, Belroids was completely helpless against a 1 armed Jones

I might eat my words here, but I think Vitor can beat Chris. Now if he doesnt pass his tests well as Devil said...that will be a huge CF.

Heck yeah. Vitor is a beast. Well rounded fighter. Silva or Weidman, I really think he could beat either one. Heck, Vitor almost beat Jon Jones with that arm bar.

If Weidman wins via KO then he will probably finally get the much respect he deserves.

once Vitor smells blood, it's over. I don't think Weidman will look to stand very long once they fight. He just pounces on guys and overwhelms them. Has Weidman ever thrown a head kick before? If not, one less thing for Vitor to worry about when charging in.

once Vitor smells blood, it's over. I don't think Weidman will look to stand very long once they fight. He just pounces on guys and overwhelms them. Has Weidman ever thrown a head kick before? If not, one less thing for Vitor to worry about when charging in.

Vitor isn't such a big deal when not juiced to the gills..You can bet the Navada commission will subject him to severe WADA testing like they did for other roiders like Overeem and Barnett..Without his roids, Vitor is a very average and old fighter

Picture1_crop_north.png

Even the Brazilian media is outraged and disgusted by Vitor's blatant drug abuse..Take a look at these quotes

"Randy Couture retired a 47 as an exemplary athlete, champion and person, and he never requested TRT. Some people don't want to see the truth"

"Once again, Vitor Belfort shows his lack of character.

Master Carlson Gracie sends his regards"

"If he needs the therapy, he shouldn't be fighting while he does it. And if he still needs it, then get out of the sport"

"TRT is doping. Period."

"Thinking people in the comments section! There IS a God!"

"Nothing would be more fair than letting Rockhold pump himself too"

"UFC is a joke..... now doping is allowed. DW is tripping"

"that guy is ****!! a disgrace in every sense. creonte, picks his fights, only fights in Brazil and roids up since a long time ago (and that's not news)... and STILL he comes with a false sense of morality, being self-righteous! he's a piece of ****! where's the wand fight? shameful!"

"you're right. average fighter, everybody knows he roids, and still can't get the belt"

"This is bull****. just look at his behavior after the fight. He was raging so hard that he kept training after it was over in the locker room. We should pump Wand up while we're at it"

Last edited:
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OL8NHW/ref=s9_pop_gw_g200_i7/187-7836506-6791512?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0R4E135F32TS27ANJJHC&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=490157971&pf_rd_i=507846[/ame]

Cruz just vacated the 135 lbs title after yet ANOTHER injury (groin tear) so Barao is officially the UFC bantamweight champ now. He'll defend the title against Faber at UFC 169.

Back