UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go to my local sports bar and for the price of a ppv my wife and I get dinner and drinks and enjoy the fights. No cover no prob and the wait staff actually knows me now at the place I go. So the
ladies take care of us pretty good.

Lol...I typically avoid going out to the bars that have the fights. The crowds that are present reek with jersey shore attitudes combined with the alcohol typically makes for an unpleasant experience when someone decides they're an ultimate fighter.

I been lucky the bars I go are not filled with jersey shore type. 99% of the people are even usually considerate too. :hi5: But I know what you mean about them jersey guy types :panic:

The last one I went to was one of those sports bar places with the outdoor tables. We were sitting outside and the people inside on the other side of the window broke out into a fight and barstools were being thrown and a bunch of them ended up on the floor. Then 3 deputies ran inside. Two guys ended up getting taken away, and their girlfriends were out in the parking lot screaming and crying. Their makeup was all runny and stuff.

Warms my heart.

So freaking cliche bar stuff haha. Real life MMA crap.

Doctor says Silva should be better than before the accident. A metal rod was inserted to the shin so I guess his shin is alot stronger. Hell yeah. Robo Silva!!!!

You have to wonder if the Silva nuthuggers want a 3rd fight cause they're still unconvinced after 4 rounds of complete domination by Weidman over Silva

Anderson-Silva-broke-his-leg-in-UFC-168.gif

Weidman is a much younger, smarter more complete fighter than Vitor who's also pushing 40...Also, Vitor will not be able to use his steroids if the match is held outside of Brazil (he'll be tested even more thoroughly than Overeem and Barnett) and won't be the juiced up monster he's recently become

Weidman is a much younger, smarter more complete fighter than Vitor who's also pushing 40...Also, Vitor will not be able to use his steroids if the match is held outside of Brazil (he'll be tested even more thoroughly than Overeem and Barnett) and won't be the juiced up monster he's recently become

But Weidman will have to combat the Vitor rush for the first two minutes.

What I like about Weidman is that he really does his homework and learn from his previous fights. Very smart. I know most fighters do, but I feel Chris has more dedication to fighting.

Weidman looked really good at 168. I think even if Silva didn't break his leg, he still would have lost.

Good God, you guys are giving Weidman way to much credit. He may end up being great but he hasn't defeated a bunch of top guys. Yeah I know he has 2 victories vs Anderson who is the GOAT in most peoples opinions. That 1st win I give Weidman more credit than the last one. Most agree in the 1st fight Silva was fighting stupid but to Weidman's credit, he KOd him. The 2nd fight, while Wideman looked good, it ended in an injury. I don't think he will beat Belfort though.

The best guy in the UFC right now is Bones. His resume is amazing. I don't care for him but his wins speak for themselves.

Good God, you guys are giving Weidman way to much credit. He may end up being great but he hasn't defeated a bunch of top guys. Yeah I know he has 2 victories vs Anderson who is the GOAT in most peoples opinions. That 1st win I give Weidman more credit than the last one. Most agree in the 1st fight Silva was fighting stupid but to Weidman's credit, he KOd him. The 2nd fight, while Wideman looked good, it ended in an injury. I don't think he will beat Belfort though.

The best guy in the UFC right now is Bones. His resume is amazing. I don't care for him but his wins speak for themselves.

Jon I think is the best at this time. I can't wait til Dominique Cruz gets back, and Aldo is still great. Weidman has a tough task in front of him though. He better hope the fight is in Vegas.

I'm reading Anderson had a metal rod put in his leg, which will make the leg stronger. Can he still fight in the UFC with a metal leg?

I'm reading Anderson had a metal rod put in his leg, which will make the leg stronger. Can he still fight in the UFC with a metal leg?

I believe Jon has a rod in his foot. I'm pretty sure a lot of the UFC fighters have metal in their body :rotfl

well, the same people that are giving Weidman so much credit also claim that just cause he won one round in the last fight that he actually proved something. After that round, Weidman's face was already bashed. Silva has had plenty of kicks checked in his life, that's just a lucky break for Weidman. Something like that rarely happens. People say it "looked" like Weidman was gonna win anyways, well, Sonnen won the first round easily over Silva in their second fight too and look how that one ended. Weidman still has a lot to prove.

Jon I think is the best at this time. I can't wait til Dominique Cruz gets back, and Aldo is still great. Weidman has a tough task in front of him though. He better hope the fight is in Vegas.

Cruz is gonna get whooped on big time.

Guys what do you think?? Cool idea for the next Anderson Silva action figure collectable

qHLik8A.jpg

Yeah I think Vitor will give him a hard time. Andersons weakness was wrestlers and guys who pressure him moving forward. Vitor is a different type of striker.

Back