UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like Silva fawked us out of what could have been a good fight. Acting like and a$$ and getting KO'ed takes away from Weidmans victory and leaves more questions than answers. Pisses me off that he went out like that. There has to be a rematch, all this fight proved is what a cocky idiot Anderson can be.

I'd rather not have Silva get awarded a rematch. He did nothing tonight that suggests he deserves it. Weidman out-struck him, took him down, and knocked him out with a fury.

dyt5z7.jpg

I'd rather not have Silva get awarded a rematch

Half of me says, "no he doesn't deserve a rematch" for the simple fact that he went out like a dumb ****, disrpected his opponent and the sport by not fighting 100%. For that he should be sent packing to the bottom of the ranks.

Other half says, he has to get a rematch. Not so much for him, but for Weidman. If Weidman is gonna go down in history as being than man who beat Silva he should be able to do it with a victory against the GOAT, not a dumb **** show off who lost by acting like a jackass.

Fawkin' idiot Silva :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Congrats to Weidman for catching Silva in his own web. I'd love to see a rematch, but honestly, I don't think he fights for the belt again which makes me think he just ends up retiring: why would Dana book a super talented guy like Silva to fight and likely beat future belt contenders if he has no intention of competing for it himself.

And 316 hit it on the head: Silva is a counter striker who has effectively used clowning previously to get opponents to engage foolhardy. This time he got caught using that tool, and paid full price.

And let me set the record straight from my point of view. Tonight's loss does not in any way tarnish Silva's legacy as the best P4P MMA fighter in history. Anderson was the champ from Oct 14, 2006 until July 6, 2013.

Every great champion has his day...it happened to Ali, it happened to Tyson, it happened to Silva.

Give Weidman the credit he deserves. Everyone has known Silva's game plan for the last 5+ years and Weidman was the only one to beat him. Anderson was no more cocky in this fight than he has been for a long time. It's part of his game plan....act cocky and get your opponent to over engage so he can counterstrike their ***. The difference tonight was that Weidman didn't over engage to much....just enough to K Silva TFO....nothing more, nothing less.

Weidman is the champ and deserves every praise that goes with being the champ AND doing something no other challenger to Silva's title reign could do.

That being said, I did lose money on the fight. I was torn and went with the champ 51% - 49% and I lost.....just like The Spider.

I think the biggest key to Weidman's victory tonight was the kiss from Anderson during the weigh-ins...no one else got a kiss and they all lost, LOL.

Last edited:
I'd rather not have Silva get awarded a rematch. He did nothing tonight that suggests he deserves it. Weidman out-struck him, took him down, and knocked him out with a fury.

dyt5z7.jpg

From the looks if it he's not even interested in a rematch. Every champ has his day, but Silva ****ed up big time. I don't care who you are not being in the right stance and getting tagged right on the chin you are going to sleep. A sad night for me, but can't say he didn't deserve it. The Spider will bounce back, and win the rematch. Gsp Vs Serra all over again, I love this sport.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

In a word: Silva got MURKED.

Yes he did, and when my hangover goes away I'll figure out just how much $$$ he made me by getting KTFO. Crap I gotta go read back through these pages to see if I gloated or not.

Just in case if not :rotfl @ Silva!!!

After listening to the post fight talk with rogan, think he wanted to lose think hes had enough of the pressure and talks of superfights with this guy and that guy, 16 fight streak now he can enjoy his life,the guys nearly 40, as for weidman all the talk that he was the fighters pick made me check out a couple of his previous fights and gotta say was unimpressed descent wrestler average striker, guess it all depends on how they build him and who they feed him next..

Crap I gotta go read back through these pages to see if I gloated or not.

Ahhh now it makes sense. A lot easier to understand a drunk wondering around trying to argue with Silva Nut-huggers that were nowhere to be found on this forum than you, instead of being your usual coherent self, a loud, ignorant gloating poster.

Enjoy your winnings :)

Ahhh now it makes sense. A lot easier to understand a drunk wondering around trying to argue with Silva Nut-huggers that were nowhere to be found on this forum than you, instead of being your usual coherent self, a loud, ignorant gloating poster.

Enjoy your winnings :)

Doh! I was so freaking hammered. My apologies if I offended anyone.

:slap

Thankfully.

This outcome is the best thing to happen to the Middleweight division in years.

Ready for things to get interesting again.

Back