UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow they finally caught Reem by surprising him with a PED test right after the press conference..Hope they do these kind of things more often to prevent guys like GSP from cycling their steroids and get away with it

cant believe i agree with you on something. but, yes, they should do random testing way more often when fighters least expect it. hope what happened to overeem is a sign of whats to come. I want guys like GSP to worry if they'll get caught or not and not have that safety net of knowing when they will be submitting for screenings so they can cycle off of their ____.

I want guys like GSP to worry if they'll get caught or not and not have that safety net of knowing when they will be submitting for screenings so they can cycle off of their ____.

youmadh.jpg

I just got done watching Bellator...and watching Ben "Chael Sonnen" Akren win again by decision and afterwards he tells the crowds if you dont like the ground game go watch that other sport called Boxing, but its not as exciting as this so keep coming back to watch my "ass beatings". Im sitting there yelling at my tv going what "ass beatings" you layed all over the guy and had a weak gnp. My wife was actually telling me to change it in the middle of the fight.

Ive figured that I can watch Bellator and it ends right around the point of where the fights start on TUF. Regardless what a crappy night of MMA.

Blanket Askren. :lol

Pretty much man, Askren is garbage...I dont even get hows hes held that belt for this long. His shoots were slopping his striking is...well he doesnt have any and his gnp is weak. Besides getting a sloppy takedown and laying all over people giving the perception of control he wins...:dunno

No one watched UFC Sweden? It was on Fuel. I caught the last 2 fights. I guess there wasn't to much interest. Next week Rashad v Jones. Would like to see Evans take this, but tough call.

No one watched UFC Sweden? It was on Fuel. I caught the last 2 fights. I guess there wasn't to much interest. Next week Rashad v Jones. Would like to see Evans take this, but tough call.

I watched it, some really good fights. The main was pretty damn good, I didnt watch the prelims for once. Again the main card was pretty awesome. If anything you guys gotta watch Siyar vs Paulo Thiago, great fight...super short.

Since they changed up everything it's extra challenging trying to follow it on a regular basis.

I've stopped watching TUF when Brock Lesnar was coach, and can't stand the FOX layout. Can't get all that into it anymore. Feels too much like a boxing production to me.

Since they changed up everything it's extra challenging trying to follow it on a regular basis.

I've stopped watching TUF when Brock Lesnar was coach, and can't stand the FOX layout. Can't get all that into it anymore. Feels too much like a boxing production to me.

It does seems spread out, I actually lost some interest in UFC. Hopefully Reem is able to fight Cain. I'll order that PPV

I"m counting down the hours until this Saturday. Besides the Sonnen and Silva fight this is probably going to be the event of the year.

I'm not that excited about it, personally. It's another Jones fight where he is the heavy favorite. I don't think Evans stands a chance honestly. I guess I can look forward to Evans getting knocked out. Hopefully by elbow.

I do think Jon will win, but I think Rashad has enough speed and power to do something. If for whatever reason Rashad was to pull off a win it wouldnt surprise me, but if he loses well Jon is the favorite for a reason. I just think it would be awesome to see an upset.

Jones is gonna smash Rashad! Outside of his body type advantage he just has way better all around skills. I think Jon will beat him up and choke him out.

I think Rashad has the hands and power behind the hands to pull an upset, but I'm with everyone else thinking he will be on the losing end. I forget if it was Chuck or Hendo saying he needs to go for it right away. If he stays to the outside trying to formulate a gameplan it will not end well for him. Should be a great fight regardless.

Back