UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.. iunno man, Kim was more out of it than Wand. Once Kim got popped he fell against the fence and couldn't even raise his hands to defend himself. He took like 2-3 unblocked shots from Condit and even after the ref stopped it he was still kinda paralyzed. Wand was clocked silly too but he was still moving around at least.

Yeah, i hear ya and that jumping knee was pretty awesome.

I wasn't shocked by the Wand KO (because he's been KO'ed before) but I WAS shocked by how fast it came. I mean c'mon.. 27 seconds of round 1!? Damn! :lol

Would've been cool if all 4 guys (Condit, Leben, Guillard & dos Anjos) would've gotten the bonus. :D

Matt Hughes was KO'd in I think 29 seconds by Penn. :pigfly:

But Penn is one of the top strikers in the sport, who can pick his shots and angles as good as anyone. Leben is a hail mary slugger who gets punched, intentionally I think, and then just starts swinging for the fences.

I never said Leben was a smart fighter. lol

I like Leben. He's fun to watch because he's far from a bee-otch, and he's funny after the fights he wins. If someone would actually teach him the art of striking he'd be dangerous. That dude has Chuck Lidell type power in those hands. He's dropped guys while back peddling at odd angles.

I like Leben. He's fun to watch because he's far from a bee-otch, and he's funny after the fights he wins. If someone would actually teach him the art of striking he'd be dangerous. That dude has Chuck Lidell type power in those hands. He's dropped guys while back peddling at odd angles.

Yup. He just needs to learn that taking hits isnt good. But I think he enjoys a punch or 37 to the old mug.

Any links to rewatch UFC 132? KOs make me smile. :)

Remember I was talking about Joe Silva (UFC Matchmaker) getting all crazy during fights? Found a GIF of what I meant. And this is typical.

HDJoeSilvaFreakingOut.gif

:lol:lol:lol

The difference is Madden was an announcer which was hilarious because we got to hear him vocalize his excitement like a fan. :lol

I miss Madden. Collinsworth is a ****** bag, and he hates the Steelers so that makes me despise him more! But I like Silva in the UFC. Especially when he flips out about bad judging.

I know Bonnar said that's the hardest shot he's ever taken in his career. I think almost every one of Jones opponents prolly say the same thing after a fight with him.

Damn...Sonnen vs. Stann at UFC136 in Houston.

I REALLY like Stann, and I love the entertainment Chael gives me, but I'm not really looking forward to Stann staring at the lights for 3 rounds while Chael is on top raining his pitty-patty punches.

Oh well.

Damn...Sonnen vs. Stann at UFC136 in Houston.

I REALLY like Stann, and I love the entertainment Chael gives me, but I'm not really looking forward to Stann staring at the lights for 3 rounds while Chael is on top raining his pitty-patty punches.

Oh well.

Just hope Stann gets another KO.
My name is Chael Sonnen... and I'm a piece of ____

We already know that.

Back