UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is why they should just fight again, but i imagine it would take a good amount of time for both to heel. I don't see BJ being able to what he did in that fight, he tried to fight like Fitch, and even though it completely caught him off guard, he still couldnt pull it out. We know Fitch can only win in one way, but if BJ wants to win a rematch, he has to go for the kill and be more aggressive.

...i figured this would be over by now. I thought the fight could have went either way, in my mind i go with Fitch, but again with all the opinionated reason for BJ being the victor I can agree with also which is why I just say for once the judges made the right call. It was just to close to call. Ok im done, with that spam me hate me whatever.

Im looking forward to tonights fights. Should be good.

:lecture :rock Yeah.

Spoiler Spoiler:

just caught the very last minute of the Sanchez/Kampman fight...

Spoiler Spoiler:

holy ____, what a great fight. Really good fights, this card was great, totally blew the Aussie card out.

Sanchez/Kampman easy fight of the night. Damn that was great.

I think its funny when anyone does anything and thanks Jesus, lol. Why give him credit...you just did it.

I agree, Martin was robbed in my opinion. I thought it was a great fight, but I think Martin pretty much was landing more. I think the judges looked at the fact that Diego was just throwing crazy punches landing a few and pushing Martin around the cage and keeping him on the fence with "octagon control" and the take down for the win. Over all it was an impressive comeback but I still think Martin won.

It was close, I dont think it was robbery. Great fight though, Diego brought it. He got heart.

Brian Bowles vs. Damacio Page - 08/03/2008
Bowles Wins - Submission (Guillotine Choke) Round 1 3:30

Brian Bowles vs. Damacio Page II - 03/03/2011
Bowles Wins - Technical Submission (Guillotine Choke) Round 1 3:30

:google:google:google

Back