UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you have a crush on me and follow me, but I dont like you and ignore you outside this thread.

Please tell me you play on PS3, if you do PM me you id and I'll send an invite. later.

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Loser.

watermark.php

What is Nasedo's problem? Devil_666 is cool.

Anyway, Fedor once said in a press conference, "I don't need to fight great fighters," this was right after signing with Strikeforce. Deep down Fedor's fans are also frustrated he won't go to the UFC to face people like Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, and Cain Velasquez. Fedor wasted his prime years to take tomato can fights. Now his prime years are virtually over and we had to watch him lose to FABRICIO WERDUM in Strikeforce on a show that didn't draw and no one really watched.

What is Nasedo's problem? Devil_666 is cool.

Anyway, Fedor once said in a press conference, "I don't need to fight great fighters," this was right after signing with Strikeforce. Deep down Fedor's fans are also frustrated he won't go to the UFC to face people like Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, and Cain Velasquez. Fedor wasted his prime years to take tomato can fights. Now his prime years are virtually over and we had to watch him lose to FABRICIO WERDUM in Strikeforce on a show that didn't draw and no one really watched.

There is too much greatness in this post. :clap :goodpost:

If anyone is in the Philly area I have free 1 year membership to the Gracie Academy. Orientation is Tomorrow. Awesome place to train and workout, lmk asap.

I'm a loser, you have almost 8,000 post on a Forum you have nothing to do with. You only post here and in the Movie Section. 90% of your post are stupid wise cracks, you must need attention. You say your always on here while babysitting, take your kid to the park and get some air. Your the Loser. Spend the rest of your life posting in this Thread on a toy forum to 5 people like your some MMA GOD. Thats a Loser, and I probably won't read your lame response until Sunday, because its the weekend, so just PM so we can clear this thread BS.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mQGTaJAfaK8&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mQGTaJAfaK8&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This video is F'ing ridiculous. I hope Silva destroys Sonnen in the 1st round.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LH6xa9i_1_U&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LH6xa9i_1_U&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Don't mind WASEDO. He's just a pathetic loser desperate for any kind of attention he can get. Can't count how many times he's caused problems in this thread to then turn around and ask the same people he was arguing with to be friends. It's pitiful.

He did it with me, and he also did it with Nash. I mean literally, he PM'ed both of us and asked to be friends and to possibly meet up and hang out. Stalker?

He's lonely. Plus he's still mad that the guy he fantasizes about lost in 69 seconds. :lol

watermark.php

Don't mind WASEDO. He's just a pathetic loser desperate for any kind of attention he can get. Can't count how many times he's caused problems in this thread to then turn around and ask the same people he was arguing with to be friends. It's pitiful.

He did it with me, and he also did it with Nash. I mean literally, he PM'ed both of us and asked to be friends and to possibly meet up and hang out. Stalker?

He's lonely. Plus he's still mad that the guy he fantasizes about lost in 69 seconds. :lol

watermark.php

He also started crap with me but I just ignored him after awhile. lol

Hey now, he was trying to give a free Gracie 1 year membership... or maybe that was a trick. hmmmm

Back