UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
____ing awesome event.

Spoiler Spoiler:

____ing awesome event.

Spoiler Spoiler:

There were people on Youtube complaining about the UFC having another PPV so soon and that they couldnt figure out why it wasnt on Spike. I think they just got shown why. Good fights.

No MMAtonight or whatever ESPN2 calls their post fights show? Hmmm.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I dont think the press conference happened yet, it probably wont happent til about 2 or 2:30...but I could be wrong. Really good fights tonight.

One of the few things you cant train is your chin.

True but I don't think that's the case here. Up until UFC 71 his chin was never suspect and never in question IMO. Never heard or saw anything regarding that (as opposed to someone like Arlovski where his chin is CONSTANTLY questioned since he was KTFO in his first MMA fight).

So I'd say it's more a case of "you can't fix damaged goods".

____ing awesome event.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

watermark.php

:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

hahaha chuck is like "Can i have a beer now dammit?!".

From Yahoo Sports:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
True but I don't think that's the case here. Up until UFC 71 his chin was never suspect and never in question IMO. Never heard or saw anything regarding that (as opposed to someone like Arlovski where his chin is CONSTANTLY questioned since he was KTFO in his first MMA fight).

So I'd say it's more a case of "you can't fix damaged goods".

I wasnt trying to say that Chuck's chin has always been suspect but getting punched and KO'd so much, his chin just got damaged over time.

Yep, I agree...I think its just a matter of overtime hes just to damaged now.

:goodpost:

From Yahoo Sports:

"....Two of the judges had MacDonald up 20-18 at the time of the stop. The third had it a draw, 19-19. If the judges would have scored the fight 10-8 for Condit, as it appeared they might, the fight would have wound up a majority draw.

MacDonald didn’t complain about the stoppage....."

https://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ki-ufcearly061210

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back