UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the press conference earlier. What's up with the huge cut/scar/whatever on Mirko's forehead?

I expect Berry to win, but I'll be watching (with fingers crossed) praying for a Cro Cop W.

Yeah I watched the press conference also and noticed the same thing right before ariel pointed it out...yeah I dont know how he got it, but I see Pat splitting that scratch/scar wide open.

I could watch those 2 fight once a month. The younger kid has some talent there and if he keeps training with GSP will be a force in a few years.

tough stoppage, but I could have seen that as a 10-8 rd

Yeah. I dont know how the judges would have scored it but Carlos was pretty active on his back. He F'd up the kids face. damn! After Party? Really?

I could watch those 2 fight once a month. The younger kid has some talent there and if he keeps training with GSP will be a force in a few years.

It was a good fight.

Yeah. I dont know how the judges would have scored it but Carlos was pretty active on his back. He F'd up the kids face. damn! After Party? Really?

It was a good fight.

Yeah I thought Carlos won the first round....he was taken down 3 times but he threw a lot more punches and the kid didn't do much when he took him down and was eating a lot of punches and elbows in that first round.

Yeah I thought Carlos won the first round....he was taken down 3 times but he threw a lot more punches and the kid didn't do much when he took him down and was eating a lot of punches and elbows in that first round.

Yep. I know Joe said the judges see the takedowns as octagon control but to me, its what you do with it that counts. Plus Carlos kept getting up.

Sweet lord.. for a BIG dude Rothwell has absolute NO base or balance on the ground. So many reversals. :slap

Ben isnt going to get far in the UFC with those skills.

Back