UFC 2009 Undisputed game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. If you look further down T2 Blu Ray comes with a $50 sideshow gift card.

Looks like I'll be buying both the game and the blu ray on Tuesday.

Yes but I think it's a typo. I think it should be $ 5 not $ 50. If it's not a typo, I'm getting T2 Blu Ray and UFC game.

My friend got the game last night and I have been playing it all day. I must have used Brock Lesnar to kill Frank Mir like a thousand times. I love this game. I haven't used the create mode or online play, but I heard from other forums that most people just quit when their about to loose. Hope theirs a patch to prevent that somewhere down the line. I can't wait to get my copy on Tuesday from Best Buy.

I'll probably go for the Best Buy deal too. I think the Gamestop exclusive characters will be available to download without a code or whatever. If not, no big loss imo.

I was finally able to put a rear naked choke on Chuck.

I'll probably go for the Best Buy deal too. I think the Gamestop exclusive characters will be available to download without a code or whatever. If not, no big loss imo.

I was finally able to put a rear naked choke on Chuck.

Once you get full mount and the opponent rolls to give his back, how do you successfully do a rear naked choke? also, how do you do the body triangle?

I find ground and pound from full mount very satisfying

Ive mastered the Ground game now,been training alot on that lately...there is only 1 thing i havent managed to do yet...the Rear Naked Choke.The first day i played the demo a few weeks agoo i managed to perform the Flying Armbar but no idea how i did it,anyone know?

Nash:When you have his back just flick the Right analog stick to left or right and just hold it,it is not a body triangle but it is a body lock and your opponent won`t be able to get out of it.

Last edited:
Cant wait to pick this up Tuesday. Looking forward to pounding some of you freaks on XBL.

Ive mastered the Ground game now,been training alot on that lately...there is only 1 thing i havent managed to do yet...the Rear Naked Choke.The first day i played the demo a few weeks agoo i managed to perform the Flying Armbar but no idea how i did it,anyone know?

Nash:When you have his back just flick the Right analog stick to left or right and just hold it,it is not a body triangle but it is a body lock and your opponent won`t be able to get out of it.

thanks dude ill give it a try. wow flying armbar huh? didnt even know they had that in the game.

From what ive read online, seems rear naked choke is definitely the hardest submission to accomplish. people say you have to get your opponents stamina way down before you can choke them out....probably easier against human opponents?

thanks dude ill give it a try. wow flying armbar huh? didnt even know they had that in the game.

From what ive read online, seems rear naked choke is definitely the hardest submission to accomplish. people say you have to get your opponents stamina way down before you can choke them out....probably easier against human opponents?

Even with the stamina down the choke is hard to do,but then again i play on expert difficulty so...:D

i found out how to do the flying armbar now,you go in a Muay Thai clinch,throw a punch to the head which makes your fighter hold 1 hand behind his opponent`s neck,then press R3 and there ya go.

Got my copy today and so far this games really good.

I have to wait until Friday here in norway.Is there any unlockable characters?Like Randy Couture for example...because he was not a part of the roster ive seen.

I have to wait until Friday here in norway.Is there any unlockable characters?Like Randy Couture for example...because he was not a part of the roster ive seen.

Not so far as I know yet. Game is a KO fest on live.

no Couture:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I think their is still hope. There are already downloadable characters (Tapout crew) which are currently available to people who purchased the game from Gamestop. So there is a possiblility that there will be future downloads with missing fighters from the game. And Randy is a possiblity as long as he settles the whole likness crap with UFC and THQ. It's a shame that the CAF isn't nearly as good as the Smackdown vs Raw games. You could create anyone in the WWE games.

I think their is still hope. There are already downloadable characters (Tapout crew) which are currently available to people who purchased the game from Gamestop. So there is a possiblility that there will be future downloads with missing fighters from the game. And Randy is a possiblity as long as he settles the whole likness crap with UFC and THQ. It's a shame that the CAF isn't nearly as good as the Smackdown vs Raw games. You could create anyone in the WWE games.

The create mode was poor in the 2 last SVR games imo,but before that it was crazy...could make anyone and it actually looked like the person you were making.

Im having fun with career mode. so far 6-0, i cant wait to get to some main events.

too bad the nickname wasnt hands of steel :lol

2ik49vo.jpg

so far i'm loving the game!!! didn't have much time last night, but i did manage to get 2-0 with career mode. haven't submitted anyone yet, but i did knock them the F out.

Career mode is awesome! 7-0 at the moment 6 KO's one submission(knee bar). Wish there were more nicknames to chose from though....right now i'm The Fury!

Last edited:
Anyone on the 360 get the grappling achievement yet? I need some help with it cause I cant wear the CPU down enough to get them to tap without using strikes.

Back