UFC 2009 Undisputed game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can´t figure out how to do the Rubber Guard,Shogun does it on me all the time on Expert difficulty.I can find all kind of positions and try for submission attempts but no idea how to do the rubber guard.

I got top position changes down now. You have to spin it in the correct direction.:eek:

Leg kicks don't seem to do anything in this. I did nothing but leg kicks to Chuck for two rounds, then he superman punched me and won.

according to the tutorial it slows them down a bit but yeah i don´t notice anything obvious either.

I finally managed to get the to full mount and end it with a viscious ground and pound. And I pulled of two submissions back to back. Knee bar and what looked like a chicken wing. I also mangaged to get Chucks back but I have no idea how.

I finally managed to get the to full mount and end it with a viscious ground and pound. And I pulled of two submissions back to back. Knee bar and what looked like a chicken wing. I also mangaged to get Chucks back but I have no idea how.

nice!! i've finished a couple times with the ground and pound as well. but i've had not luck with the submissions. once you hit R3 do you need to keep pressing the button???

nice!! i've finished a couple times with the ground and pound as well. but i've had not luck with the submissions. once you hit R3 do you need to keep pressing the button???

While in a submission attempt,just roll the R3 around and around as fast as you can,just like when someone is trying it on you and try to get out of it.

I love playing this Demo.
Even though it's easy, I really enjoy the knock outs. I managed to knock out Shogan with my first punch of the match.
yeah, but i think its because it can actually happen in a fight. chuck has the power to knock someone out with one punch...even though i have way more fun fighting as shogan and kicking the crap out of chuck.

holy ^^^^!!! i usually dont download demos, but i just did this one and WOW! this game is all kinds of badass. I superman punched shogun and was standing over him bashing his face with punches (probably 12 of them) before the fight was stopped all the while blood gushing out of shogun's face :lol awesome.

Yeah the gameplay was alot better than i expected!

I knocked down my opponent several times lately because of the body kicks...i kicked him on his right side in 2 rounds and he got all red and blue on the side of his stomach,damn realistic if you ask me,if you guys haven´t seen it yet try it,body kick him through 2 entire rounds and you´ll see.

From the demo this game looks to be put together very well, the sound effects, commentary, music, character rendering and animations....all nicely done. Im pleasantly surprised and will definitely buy this one.

Can´t wait to ground`n pound you online:lol

:horror:horror sounds kinky.
~~i still can't get the submission win. i'm getting them much easier now, but chuck always gets out of them no matter what. you basically just mash one of the buttons or rotate the right stick as fast as possible right??? i've done the tutorial and have no problems doing it there, but against chuck he always weasels out of it with no problem.

:horror:horror sounds kinky.
~~i still can't get the submission win. i'm getting them much easier now, but chuck always gets out of them no matter what. you basically just mash one of the buttons or rotate the right stick as fast as possible right??? i've done the tutorial and have no problems doing it there, but against chuck he always weasels out of it with no problem.

Yeah well it will be easier if you meet more average fighters in the full game,remember...Chuck has the best takedown and ground defense in UFC.Yes you just rotate the right analog stick as fast as possible,sometimes you can punch him while rotating the stick which helps a little sometimes.

When i am Chuck i never take Shogun down or jump over him if i knock him down because he will only use his rubber guard and eventually does a Triangle Choke on me or just turn me around using his rubber guard and mount me.I really can´t wait to get my hands on the full game,so many styles,so many possibilities.

Are you guys playing it on PS3 or 360?

Back