UFC 2009 Undisputed game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The online for this game is becoming a joke with all the rage quitters. I've lost 4 ranked wins already. :mad:

Yeah that absolutely sucks,which is why i play online with a friend of mine,ive tried to play against others but all 5 of them quit,so i gave up...

Last edited:
I've played online, and i'm not gonna lie... I tend to lose a lot. I don't know if it's network issues, issues on my end (which I don't think it is, I have a really good connection), but it's almost like people are lagging so bad that at one point, i'm across the ring. Then the screen flashes, and i'm down, getting grounded and pounded :lol

Starting to remind me of Gears and lag switching almost.

I've played online, and i'm not gonna lie... I tend to lose a lot. I don't know if it's network issues, issues on my end (which I don't think it is, I have a really good connection), but it's almost like people are lagging so bad that at one point, i'm across the ring. Then the screen flashes, and i'm down, getting grounded and pounded :lol

Starting to remind me of Gears and lag switching almost.

Happens with me too,but never that bad,but i have a slight lag,like a delay from when i hit the buttons and til he actually does the move.

im doin a career mode and man i suck. won 1 out of 4 so far. im fed up of the take downs not pulling off. im holding L2 and rotating the rigth stick to lunge for a take down but jst get pushed bck, damn it.

im doin a career mode and man i suck. won 1 out of 4 so far. im fed up of the take downs not pulling off. im holding L2 and rotating the rigth stick to lunge for a take down but jst get pushed bck, damn it.

The Takedowns are pretty hard to do if you fight against opponents with a good takedown defense,you gotta find an opening by either seeing your opponent throwing a punch and you shoot for the takedown,or counter a leg kick and take him down.

If anyone would like to buy this game for me I'll PM you my address so you can ship it. :D

jst a quick help guys, when i knocked the hguy down how can irun to him to get ontop while hes down??

You do a step(quick flick with the left analog stick) then Punch button.
Or if you knock him down and he gets rocked you can just walk towards him and you automatically stand over him then you can just pound on him until the ref stops it.

Can't you repeatedly press square, circle, x (one of them) or wriggle the right stick as he is fighting the takedown attempt, It says on the guide both people should do this, the person attemepting the takedown needs to do it in order to finish the move, the player blocking the takedown needs to do it to prevent the move

thanks guys, ifigured how to do it lol. my careers better now, slowly improving. 18 wins-8losses-0draws

ranked 6th at tho moment ithink/

hmm... was 8-0 and just got KO'd by keith jardine. i'm starting to get frustrated with this game and my lack of ability to submit anyone. even in exhibition with BJ Penn i can't get anyone to submit. i've just been going toe-to-toe with everyone and knocking them out.

I just love when people online choose strong wrestlers and takes me down and just pounds away and don`t bother defending themselves,i just use my BJJ and and submit them.

Too easy:lol

yeah icant win by submition yet. i keep knocking em out. i get em in an arm or leg lock sometimes but they get out of it. when u get it you rotate the right jopystick right??

have you guys seen the size on Matt Serra in this game?:lol:lol:lol

Compare him with Matt Hughes and GSP and you`ll see,that`s what we get when all the fighters have the same height.

Last edited:
Back