UFC 2009 Undisputed game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright so i popped this game in after three weeks of not playing...i got K.O'd the first match in then followed up with 2 straight wins (career mode) i basically go in throwing jabs and haymakers and following up with kicks. any suggestions on getting up with the submissions???

Anyone know when or if they are planning to patch online mode? im tired of losers quitting after i submit or ko them.

Anyone know when or if they are planning to patch online mode? im tired of losers quitting after i submit or ko them.

I've heard one is coming on the UFC boards but i'm tired of waiting so i'm done with the online portion for now. Glad I got all the online achievements out of the way already.

Well, been playing alot with my 11yr old. Been great and I have gotten reallt good at wrestling. Undefeated thus far.

got all my achievements for this game and i have to say it was a lil frustrating. the online quitting made it hard to get the online ones and i dont know if anyone else has noticed its super hard to get submission of the night. i had to takedown slam and not throw a single punch and then submit on the first try just to pull it off. glad to be free and clear of this game though... achievement whore lol moving on:rotfl

Just logged online today and says 1.20 needs to be downloaded. Finally!

LOL :lol just played 2 online matches and owned 2 people and they still rage quit!! what a bunch of losers. too bad the patch doesnt give you a win for rage quit matches.

Hey Nash whos your fav to use online?

I use rampage a lot since i fight a lot in the LHW div. But also Penn and Mir.

Anyone with this problem after the patch....

When trying to find a 'ranked' online match and doing a custom search, you choose "UFC ONLY" and it automatically resets your weightclass to "ANY". this is annoying as ^^^^ and I'm confused as to why you can choose a weightclass with any other thing besides UFC ONLY. with CAF ONLY or UFC and CAF, you can choose any specific weightclass. boo to this patch.

Well, been playing alot with my 11yr old. Been great and I have gotten reallt good at wrestling. Undefeated thus far.

undefeated against your 11 yr? big tough guy here :lol

Last edited:
Negative. Und. in my career, 60/40 with my kid and hey their little fingers move alot faster on those buttons. :) Oh, and by the way that smiley is the 'naughty' symbol. Not really the smiley to use with regards to a fellow and his kid.:D

Negative. Und. in my career, 60/40 with my kid and hey their little fingers move alot faster on those buttons. :) Oh, and by the way that smiley is the 'naughty' symbol. Not really the smiley to use with regards to a fellow and his kid.:D

:rotfl fixed. how is online, laggy? I've just been doing career mode.

Back