UFC 2009 Undisputed game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the game, but i'm glad I rented it for now. I can see it getting cheaper in the fall, then it would be worth a buy to me.

The KO's are fun as hell, which would be my main incentive for buying the game.

I really like the game, but i'm glad I rented it for now. I can see it getting cheaper in the fall, then it would be worth a buy to me.

The KO's are fun as hell, which would be my main incentive for buying the game.

Damn! I was really lookin forward to kicking your ass in another fighting game.

Oh i'm getting the new fight night game and I look forward to beating you down...unless you duck me as usual.

Funny how i'm the only one who doesn't duck you, yet you still talk ^^^^ :lol

Kinda like you were gonna own us all in Gears, in which you didn't, and own me in SFIV, in which we were even (only when you played as Sagat. Whenever you were somebody else, i'd get the win). Hm, don't step in the bull^^^^ everybody.

Funny how i'm the only one who doesn't duck you, yet you still talk ^^^^ :lol

Kinda like you were gonna own us all in Gears, in which you didn't, and own me in SFIV, in which we were even (only when you played as Sagat. Whenever you were somebody else, i'd get the win). Hm, don't step in the bull^^^^ everybody.

:lol You've ducked me so far in this game. As for the rest of your statement....I think I just steped in the BS.

:rolleyes:....anyways getting back to the game. I got my HOF achievement today! Just one more division and i'll have had all the belts. I wish they would let you move your character up or down a weight class.

Back