UFC 2009 Undisputed game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys go to 'camp'? I do the training and sparring but I don't see anything for camp. Also I have gotten better than I was, I'm now 12-9 vs 2-6 yesterday morning.

I had the same problem in the beginning,check the calendar,and when the day comes you see it marked in Green and press ACTION and there ya go :)

I'm dying to get this game. Games are so damn tricky though :lol I knew a guy who was amazing on guitar but couldn't play guitar hero to save his life :lol and with this game it's in no way harder than actually mma fighting or training but it's just complicated on a whole new level :lol If you want to do a double leg take down in the octagon you just rush in and pick them up. But in this game you gotta press so many buttons and it's just so complicated. I suck at games :lol

I'm dying to get this game. Games are so damn tricky though :lol I knew a guy who was amazing on guitar but couldn't play guitar hero to save his life :lol and with this game it's in no way harder than actually mma fighting or training but it's just complicated on a whole new level :lol If you want to do a double leg take down in the octagon you just rush in and pick them up. But in this game you gotta press so many buttons and it's just so complicated. I suck at games :lol

Get it,and play me online...IF YOU DARE!:lol

my friend is amazing on guitar and not surprisingly amazing on guitar hero as well.

Well got the camps going. Does the points you get actually build you up? I have not seen a place to add those points. I'm now at 17-12 from 2-6. I learned how to do some new subs but have been unable to actually do then in the fight.

Finally got my red and black belts yesterday! Almost done having to play ranked, just need 3 hundred thousand more fans.

Have any of you unlocked the "open weight class" mode on the PS3? I fought and beat every fighter with the fighters it said to use online and nothing happened. I'm pretty pissed as going through all 5 classes took some hours. Thanks.

Have any of you unlocked the "open weight class" mode on the PS3? I fought and beat every fighter with the fighters it said to use online and nothing happened. I'm pretty pissed as going through all 5 classes took some hours. Thanks.

Thats just a rumor and was proven so on the UFC 2009 boards. Thers no open class mode and Dana White isnt in the game(yet). Sorry you wasted your time.

i got the game and i have to say i like it but im about done playing ranked ive been stuck on level 49 forever and have watched my record go for negative all because i can not win a match without my opponent quitting and then i stay in a match and get beat so my record just takes losses, i have had atleast 20 fights turned invalid due to people leaving when im submitting them or knocking them out, i just dont want to play a game like that, until THQ patches this problem i just cant take playing it, its worst than gears of war when it comes to people quitting out.

Back