UFC 2009 Undisputed game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good at stand up matches.
But the Submision guys just own me.
I just can't seem to break the submision holds

push all four buttons as fast you can or rotate the right thumbstick continuously until you break the submission. also might want to up your submission defense stats.

Love this game,got my purple belt and ranked KO and Subs achievements tonight.

Anyone wanna play some ranked or regular versus LMK. XBL: darthmatrix GGC

I got a LW,WW,MW and LHW CAF.

just started online ranked matches. anyone know what the points and fans are for?

just started online ranked matches. anyone know what the points and fans are for?

if you get like a million fans you get achievement points on the 360 and it's a trophy on the PS3 version. not sure about the points...probably just for rankings.

You really like me!
Gain a million or more fans in Online Mode.

13-1 in ranked matches with my welterweight CAF. Ive come to the conclusion that GSP is the RYU of this game lol :lol.

I just got my 10 win streak gold medal. :rock

Still a fun game to play,i played online for 3 hours 2 days agoo:D

I have won Thirty-something with 9 losses.

i suck at this game =P

Once you get the hang of it, it's not that bad. the ground game was confusing to me at first, but just go through the tutorials and google online if you have trouble with something.

Just got my brown belt tonight! 50-18 :banana

Love this game. Just hope they release a patch to fix the rage quit players.

Just got my brown belt tonight! 50-18 :banana

Love this game. Just hope they release a patch to fix the rage quit players.

yeah seriously. ive been running through people with my CAF. Makes me laugh when someone with 28-50 rage quits when I got them in a submission. what's the point? Their record is already f'd up :lol

yeah seriously. ive been running through people with my CAF. Makes me laugh when someone with 28-50 rage quits when I got them in a submission. what's the point? Their record is already f'd up :lol

Yea the rage quitting is really annoying. It just cost me 3 more wins the past 4 fights. :(:mad:

Wow! Bought this game for Daddy day. I created my own fighter which is really the only way I want to play. I suck bad. I'm 2-6. I'm ok at stand up but I picked the wrong fighting style. I need to be a wrestler. I will prob. reuse my fighter but fix him. I have an overall of 28 or something. Mt fighter in ex matches is an 87 and I have little trouble beating opp. I really do enjoy it though.

Wow! Bought this game for Daddy day. I created my own fighter which is really the only way I want to play. I suck bad. I'm 2-6. I'm ok at stand up but I picked the wrong fighting style. I need to be a wrestler. I will prob. reuse my fighter but fix him. I have an overall of 28 or something. Mt fighter in ex matches is an 87 and I have little trouble beating opp. I really do enjoy it though.

You really need to beef that up if you wanna win online. My LHW CAF is a 105 overall.

I'm up to 8-7 now, Better than I was. I was able RNC an opp today. I'm having trouble getting into a full mount. Still fun.

How do you guys go to 'camp'? I do the training and sparring but I don't see anything for camp. Also I have gotten better than I was, I'm now 12-9 vs 2-6 yesterday morning.

Back