UbiCollectibles - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 'Ezio's Fury' Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToastedFred

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pre-Order now at Ubisoft's Online Store (releases November 2011):
https://shop.ubi.com/ubicollectibles Should redirect to the UbiCollectibles home site. For some reason the direct links to the Ezio page keep dying.
Priced at £265

DISCOVER THIS LIMITED DIORAMA OF EZIO

This highly detailed and hand-crafted statuette depicts Ezio in a combative stance as he is about to commit murder. Sold with its serialized metal plate this work of art is an exceptional piece for your collection.

DETAILS

• Limited to 2000 units
• Dimensions 30cm diameter base and 35cm tall, scale 1:7
• Material used : Polyresin

Ezio_Statue_Screen_8.jpg

Ezio_Statue_Screen_2.jpg

Ezio_Statue_Screen_3.jpg

Ezio_Statue_Screen_4.jpg

Ezio_Statue_Screen_5.jpg

Ezio_Statue_Screen_6.jpg

Ezio_Statue_Screen_7.jpg

Ezio_Statue_Screen_1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: UbiCollectibles - Assassin's Creed Brothered - 'Ezio's Fury' Statue

Looks really nice statue but 1:7 scale is a pass

This looks like a nice statue, but at 1:7 scale, its going to be smaller than my Hot Toys Ezio figure. I think $450 is way too much for a statue of this size, also considering the large edition number. 2000 units? Not even Sideshow produces so many units for a single piece.

I'm not really altogether impressed with the statue itself either. The face sculpt looks nothing like Ezio, the paint on the clothing areas look too plain (no weathering, shading), and although the design depicts Ezio mid-leap, I don't get a good sense of dynamic motion.

The size of Ezio alone will be about the same size the figures that came with the limited edition releases of AC 2 and Brotherhood games,and that ain't big.And they all sold for 50$ each when people put it on ebay.

I wonder what the reason is for the high price.

Not a fan of polyresin especially when this looks like it could break easily. And that price and size makes it more unappealing.

It should be PVC with more quantity and cheaper price. :p

*Not that I am not interested..if they not only ship to Europe!

Last edited:
To anyone curious about this piece. I got it in the mail yesterday and its fairly spectacular in hand. I have it on a shelf with the F4F Altair and the materials used in Ezio are much nicer (big price difference though). The belt buckle thing draws the viewer's eye and really impresses. I had originally planned to put it on a somewhat crowded shelf but once I got it in hand I thought it would look best basically by itself.

It was expensive, but as a big fan of the series I'm very happy that I bought it. I'm currently waiting on the "Connor - The Hunter" statue and the North American Limited Edition statue as well to display with what I have.

To anyone curious about this piece. I got it in the mail yesterday and its fairly spectacular in hand. I have it on a shelf with the F4F Altair and the materials used in Ezio are much nicer (big price difference though). The belt buckle thing draws the viewer's eye and really impresses. I had originally planned to put it on a somewhat crowded shelf but once I got it in hand I thought it would look best basically by itself.

It was expensive, but as a big fan of the series I'm very happy that I bought it. I'm currently waiting on the "Connor - The Hunter" statue and the North American Limited Edition statue as well to display with what I have.

edit: Ezio himself is about the size of the F4F Altair for reference sake.

Back