Statue Tweeterhead: Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can do what I did. Sell the PFs you have and get the Tweeterhead ones. Martian Manhunter will be here in a few months, GL preorder going up later this year, and Aquaman and Flash are confirmed for preorder next year. Plus they are smaller so more room for other statues.

I'd take a pretty hefty loss if I sold my JL PFs. To be honest though, I very much like my JL PFs. I think they look great and I only need 2 more characters to complete the Big 7 PF lineup. A Flash PF is a given. I'm not so sure about a Martian Manhunter PF though. Either way, I'm too close to completing the Big 7 lineup to give up now. I'll pick up a few Bat pieces that I really want from Tweeter and maybe complete a Teen Titans lineup. I'm a big fan of Wolfman and Perez's Titans run.

Starfire looks amazing! :rock

Agreed - I have Donna Troy preordered, but I'm most excited for Starfire for sure.

DC 79 sm.jpg

I'd take a pretty hefty loss if I sold my JL PFs. To be honest though, I very much like my JL PFs. I think they look great and I only need 2 more characters to complete the Big 7 PF lineup. A Flash PF is a given. I'm not so sure about a Martian Manhunter PF though. Either way, I'm too close to completing the Big 7 lineup to give up now. I'll pick up a few Bat pieces that I really want from Tweeter and maybe complete a Teen Titans lineup. I'm a big fan of Wolfman and Perez's Titans run.

Is it really a loss though? These aren't investments, you factor in how long you have had them and what enjoyment you got out of them, it's not a loss. If you are expecting to recoup what you paid, chances are slim, the SS PFs have huge ES and they keep remaking them. Plus like you said, you'll likely never see a MM from SS so the lineup will never really be complete.

Is it really a loss though? These aren't investments, you factor in how long you have had them and what enjoyment you got out of them, it's not a loss. If you are expecting to recoup what you paid, chances are slim, the SS PFs have huge ES and they keep remaking them. Plus like you said, you'll likely never see a MM from SS so the lineup will never really be complete.

It's not just the loss of money. I enjoy the JL PFs and I think they look good. If sideshow doesn't release a MM PF, I'd definitely consider a custom piece to complete the Big 7 lineup.

I like the robin, not sure what everyone’s dislike is? It’s a pretty classic look gonna pair it with the blue and yellow bats.

Just a quick note that if you are into the team building, then be sure to get Donna Troy as TH will not revisit this character. jus sayin'.

Once Kory is revealed and the team starts to materialize I think peeps may wanna get Donna.

Back