Statue Tweeterhead: Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude ...Donna Troy and Robin are already on PO.

Starfire is soon to follow.....

Dude ...Donna Troy and Robin are already on PO.

Starfire is soon to follow.....

Oh I know. Donna is almost sold out and I was just letting anybody know that she is not a character that will possibly be revisited. So if you're on the fence, you might wanna consider putting her on the pre-order.

Oh I know. Donna is almost sold out and I was just letting anybody know that she is not a character that will possibly be revisited. So if you're on the fence, you might wanna consider putting her on the pre-order.

Cool :hi5:

Tweeterhead-Starfire-001.jpg

Tweeterhead-Starfire-002.jpg

Tweeterhead-Starfire-003.jpg

Tweeterhead-Starfire-004.jpg

Whoa nelly! Starfire will be mine!

Kor will be joining Donna and Grayson for sure.

I was very fortunate to have seen the Starfire prototype sculpt in person back in 2018 - it looked amazing even then, so I have had really high hopes for this statue for a while now... I'm really happy to report that if anything my expectations have been exceeded by the final production piece - she is brilliant in every aspect, from the beautiful, subtle detail on her sculpt, her perfectly executed paint, her fantastic translucent hair, and the just her overall stunning presence... Tweeterhead has really created the Perfect Starfire... I'll shut up and let her speak for herself...

starfire 1.jpg

starfire 2.jpg

starfire 3.jpg

starfire 4.jpg

starfire 5.jpg

starfire 6.jpg

Too bad Tweeterhead doesn’t have a license to produce 1:4 DC. This is so much nicer than SS’s version.

Too bad Tweeterhead doesn’t have a license to produce 1:4 DC. This is so much nicer than SS’s version.

I was thinking exactly this... TH's Starfire looks like Starfire - SS's Starfire looks like a Starfire cosplayer :p

Back