Tweeterhead: Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get mine from SS today. It is indeed a very nice statue with her likeness, but she didn't want to provide her hand-signed autograph like Julie Newmar did again with the Ruby edition.

I get mine from SS today. It is indeed a very nice statue with her likeness, but she didn't want to provide her hand-signed autograph like Julie Newmar did again with the Ruby edition.

That's a shame. How long does it take to sit at a table with a statue for a photo and sign a hundred or so metal plates? Granted her autograph is more legible than Harrison Ford's, but he still signed 500 name-plates for the MR Millennium Falcon back when it was available.

ALZmsae.jpg

SglI5hU.jpg

"How the f--- did I get here?"

Got mine last Wednesday, and the statue came out great! Very good likeness to Lynda Carter. A diffinate must for any fan of the Wonder Woman TV show.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Got mine today- beautiful paint job and great likeness, one of my favorites. Hard to believe there's only 500 of these made. She'll be selling for triple the original cost in a couple of years. This is my fifth Tweeterhead statue and I've beeen impressed with all of them. Sorry if you missed out...LOL

True to Tweeterhead form, if it does that well you can expect a variant down the road.

I hope they do rerelease of Michele Phifer Catwoman...that might be best Statue they ever released. After market price is high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have gotten it. No variant or rerelease.

Statue getting rereleased is good for Tweeterhead and good for fans...I don’t care what it does for anyone else’s value..these are for fans not stocks or investments.

Statue getting rereleased is good for Tweeterhead and good for fans...I don’t care what it does for anyone else’s value..these are for fans not stocks or investments.

That's fine but then don't put an edition size on it.

And I'm just telling you that they don't have that license anymore

I received her today. Every thing came out great but the 2 pegs on the foot do not align to the hole on the base.

a9de623da7792ed8164c6507f005af9c.jpg
1f338d77441ec008a72fa0ccc8f0d36d.jpg

Very happy with statue....My first tweeterhead...I’m a 1/6 scale collector and this will look awesome next to Hot Toys Adam West Batman and Hot Toys Christopher Reeve. Childhood grails almost complete. Next is Hot Toys Jedi Luke Skywalker.

I finally opened my exclusive WW direct from Tweeterhead. I think she turned out amazing and the production paint job is really great outside some minor issues on the stars. The exclusive certificate was pretty tiny but nice to have some bonus and a numbered statue.

I found it interesting that the edition size is now 350 total for the exclusive where the website showed 500.

Overall this is my first Tweeterhead statue and I'm very impressed.

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

ww6.jpg

ww7.jpg

ww8.jpg

ww9.jpg

Back