Tweeterhead: Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6342_a_full-2.jpg

I had a DC direct one long time ago and I liked a lot but this Tweeterhead WW is way better looking IMO.

Not just one more. This was the first in the series of wonder woman tv show statues. That waa said from the beginning. Got mine today and she is perfection

I didn't know it was all television-related. I thought it was just Wonder Woman in general. Hmmm...it will be interesting to see what they come up with because truth be told, the show sucked. I assume we'll see her in her underwater outfit and I know the costume went through a few changes over the short time it was on between two networks. Plus there is the promo shots with the cape. They could do a Battle of the Networks Stars wet swimsuit edition.

I didn't know it was all television-related. I thought it was just Wonder Woman in general. Hmmm...it will be interesting to see what they come up with because truth be told, the show sucked. I assume we'll see her in her underwater outfit and I know the costume went through a few changes over the short time it was on between two networks. Plus there is the promo shots with the cape. They could do a Battle of the Networks Stars wet swimsuit edition.
All good choices and you will be right on some of them. Yes this line is all tv series related

I got mine but haven't opened it yet. I'll be sure to post some pics when I do though. This statue was beautiful when I saw it at SDCC, and I can't wait to see the next one.

Soon as I get Burgess Penguin I'll be done with my Batman 66' collection.... I'm also going to replace the 1st WW with the new one coming out with the skirt, I think the base and pose of the new one will go better with the other statues.

In addition to being a real bargain at $210-shipped, she is absolutely gorgeous in-person!

20180714_170035_resized.jpg

Just like the comics, Wonder Woman '77 has finally teamed up with Batman & Robin '66.

20180717_112212_resized.jpg

Back