Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was worth the wait. Beautiful.
cattywoo1.jpg
cattywoo2.jpg
cattywoo3.jpg

Anyone heard back from TH in a while? I am still waiting on them to get back to me for some issues I had with my CW.

Last I heard from them was through an email for an update on Batman and their other future releases. All has gone quiet on their Facebook page for now. I got the email from [email protected]. You might want to try her or Chad at [email protected] if you haven't already done so. Hope someone gets back to you, good luck :)

How is this? Im considering getting it to go with my 66 Hot Toys Batman and Robin and the autographs I have of Newmar, Ward and West. Pics it looks great, but how is it in hand? What's the quality?

Superb. The paint apps aren't up there with ht but they are far better than sideshow. She's a little tough to put together, her heels and fingers are so delicate you have to be real careful putting her onto the cat but she is worth it. Easily one of my favourite things.

I'm doing a review tonight - couple questions though. I know they used the 'Emerald Edition' title with this one for what has become the Signature Series. But I've also heard the terms Diamond Edition and Regular Edition. Are they the same? And what was the final edition sizes? Thanks!

Last edited:
Michael the emerald edition was the one with the signature card. It was an edition of 300. The diamond edition was the regular version, you'd have to hit up Chad of Tweeterhead to get the final ES on that one.

I'm doing a review tonight - couple questions though. I know they used the 'Emerald Edition' title with this one for what has become the Signature Series. But I've also heard the terms Diamond Edition and Regular Edition. Are they the same? And what was the final edition sizes? Thanks!

Just ordered this but the wife says she can't see Newmar in the headsculpt 😕

Just ordered this but the wife says she can't see Newmar in the headsculpt ��

It's not perfect or quite as good as some of their other likenesses, but it is very close and well done. Production paint lets it down some from the prototype, but that is to be expected. I ended up selling mine to a board member here, but not because it was not a good piece. Just getting out of 1/6.

Gutted! Second attempt at getting this. The first had a broken finger, the second arrived today with 2 broken fingers.
First:
IMG_20150910_091630.jpg
IMG_20150910_091731.jpg
Second:
IMG_20150922_133209.jpg
IMG_20150922_133414.jpg

It's an amazing statue but I'm wondering if a 3rd attempt is going to be worth it

That sucks! Especially after going through it twice. What are you gonna do with this statue?

The first one I had already returned. Negotiated with the second seller today and got a decent amount refunded so I've kept it and glued them on. I know it's lost a lot of resale value but I'll still enjoy having it.

Was this purchased through tweeterhead or sideshow?

The first one I had already returned. Negotiated with the second seller today and got a decent amount refunded so I've kept it and glued them on. I know it's lost a lot of resale value but I'll still enjoy having it.

Back