Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks a tad too big to be in scale of the HT Batman figures. The proportions dont look in scale.

Batman standing on the base with Catwoman... Looks close to scale to me. I met Julie Newmar a while back and she was taller than me. She was I know for a fact over 5' 10"(my height). She had to be 5'11" or even 6ft. She was a tall beautiful woman when I saw her about 30yrs ago in NYC

Yep she's 5'-11" very tall lady. Throw some heals on and she's over 6' tall

Julie-Newmar.jpeg

10873282613_082925fa8a_b.jpg

The 12mm pink gem I just got looks good too...this is the smallest size I would use if replacing the original gem

photos please if ya can

I most definitely will. Just got these today, and the clear CZ is super sparkly (then again it was the most expensive). Thank you so much adolfo for the info. and i think the 14mm will be plenty large. will post pics tonight.

Okay so I got three of the 14mm gemstones. size comparison with the the emerald

Here she is with the emerald

Here she is with the diamond

Here she is with the citrine

Here she is with the ruby

And a bitty kitty booty

If Tweeterhead ever does Marsha Queen of Diamonds you might have to give up a gem lol ..looks great

Robin will be Next to preorder, then Riddler and Batgirl

Thanks for the pics grpgyx. LIke your display room. Very tasteful looking from these pics. I'm still thinking the yellow stone is best. It goes well with the cat statue. I'm gonna have to get one when I finally get around to ordering.

I have dear ole catwoman with the diamond and it's purrrrrrrfect. crazy sparkly! Thank you for the ebayers name. Was going to get some smaller ones to sprinkle around then I thought Crap! i'd have to clean that mess. so three it is.
If Tweeterhead ever does Marsha Queen of Diamonds you might have to give up a gem lol ..looks great

Glad we helped starscream0.
Pics look great grphyx1. Thanks to all for posting their pics with the different size/colors of the gems. I appreciate it :)

thanks Black Sheep, we definitely spend a lot of time down there and try to keep everything in it's place, the yellow (citrine) looks great with her gold claws, but the clear zirconia sparkles the best with the minimal amount of light. total for the three gems shipped was $16.35
Thanks for the pics grpgyx. LIke your display room. Very tasteful looking from these pics. I'm still thinking the yellow stone is best. It goes well with the cat statue. I'm gonna have to get one when I finally get around to ordering.

Can someone give the measurements of the cat base, L x W x H in inches, please. Thanks :wave

Back