Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not, I'm actually happy they did a variant Newmar catwoman cause I didn't want to pay the ebay prices to get that 1st gold edition.

Same here :hi5:

Another different statue would "increase their profits" and still let them keep their integrity and collectability.

Using the same mold is even more cost-effective because they already have a system developed.

Also, there are those (like myself) who prefer the variant's changes over the original color scheme.

Same here :hi5:

Using the same mold is even more cost-effective because they already have a system developed.

Also, there are those (like myself) who prefer the variant's changes over the original color scheme.
Yes, of course it is a bit more cost effective, but they could also sell more quantity of a "new" piece as many won't buy this if they already have the other.

If I had the older regular version and I liked this more I would be upset, not to mention if I had paid 2X the cost. I don't have a horse in the race as I sold my Emerald version a while back for just above retail to another member, but I hate to see this practice.

I got her today, but the autograph wasn’t included... it came with a note saying the autographs will ship separately.

I’ll be taking pics tomorrow.

Secondary market prices will plummet now though.

Unfortunately for you and those like you, the company is not considering your bottom line, but their own.

I am all for collectors getting what they want. If one wishes to speculate, the stock market is thataway, and good luck.

Unfortunately for you and those like you, the company is not considering your bottom line, but their own.

I am all for collectors getting what they want. If one wishes to speculate, the stock market is thataway, and good luck.

For some, that is a shocking revelation...

No shade! :lol

#51/150 checking in! The paint application is flawless :clap

For anyone wondering, she comes attached to the cat statue and the ruby isn't removable.

2u9lp91.jpg

i605c4.jpg

2vxnmv6.jpg

qxo1uq.jpg

4g4vnk.jpg

I got mine and she is beautifully done. But yes no autograoh card. Tweeterhead stated cause of certificate value, they will be mailed separately. Was anybody's in her own shipper box.

I got mine and she is beautifully done. But yes no autograoh card. Tweeterhead stated cause of certificate value, they will be mailed separately. Was anybody's in her own shipper box.

Yes, mine was packed inside the display box.
Unfortunately my statue was broken so they are sending me a replacement.

Back