Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this, so gorgeous. Kinda wish i got the emerald version but back when it was up for pre-order i wasn't sure i could afford it upon reelase, but i guess i could, oh well, regular version is cool too and i love it.

Got this, so gorgeous. Kinda wish i got the emerald version but back when it was up for pre-order i wasn't sure i could afford it upon reelase, but i guess i could, oh well, regular version is cool too and i love it.

Congrats! :hi5:

Regular and Exclusive are both great, she looks great with the diamond too :)

Still waiting for this from European dealers. The wait has been agonising but I'm sure she'll be more than worth it.

Just hope you don't need a return/replacement once you get it. It took 6 weeks for me to receive a replacement when I was told I'd have one "dropped in the mail" next day. It arrived broken too. I'm now 2 weeks deep on the second return. I was told it would ship on March 17, last Tuesday. Not a word on why it hasn't shipped. The replacement process with Tweeterhead has been a complete hassle. They're communication has been awful in my experience. I'd much rather have a real estimate on when a replacement can be made. They're nice and apologetic, but it doesn't mean anything if you don't fulfill what you say. I hear next day, and end of the week and then I become skeptical when nothing happens for weeks and they don't tell you why they're not doing what they said they would. It's been a joy. Maybe I'll receive a replacement tomorrow, maybe a month from now. I'm not sure. All I'm confident in is that I don't know what they're doing.

I'm sure it'll end up alright, just head scratching sometimes. They did a great job on the statue though, just bad luck .

Totally different experience here. These guys are not that new to the scene as they appear to. The only reason I can think of is that they need to wait for a replacement too. Maybe there is some kind of communication error between you two. :)

Does anybody know when its due to arrive in Europe? I've had mine paid for months ago at CollectiblesDirect UK :(

Mine is with collectibles direct but have yet to settle the lay away. Hoping it comes in April so I can get her paid for.

Back